The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sanjay is giving all the mods stock options in his forum company that he quit his real jerb to create...the amount you get is based on tenure, good service, etc...hopefully he makes something of it because I've been there since the beginning as a mod! it would be pretty bitchin' if an entirely thankless job became worth something

sanjay is giving all the mods stock options in his forum company that he quit his real jerb to create...the amount you get is based on tenure, good service, etc...hopefully he makes something of it because I've been there since the beginning as a mod! it would be pretty bitchin' if an entirely thankless job became worth something

He quit his real job to run forums? How the hell does that even work?

Don't worry, he'll take them back. Like search and PMO. :fly:

so this new pair of jeans I'm wearing for the first time has 2 belt loops on top of each other I just now noticed...is that so you can fag out and wear 2 belts or for added strength? :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.