The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good tunes.

i had an insane weekend of sailing. great time to be on someone else's boat. we snapped the boom vang line, snapped a jib halyard (on the last leg of a race) and tore up his heavy wind main sail. expensive weekend for the skipper. and after all that only took third, mostly because of time lost recovering from catastrophes.

picture.php

atlanta now has the second worst commute in the country only behind LA according to headline news a moment ago...I believe it...that's part of the reason I'm moving 2 blocks from work

good tunes.

i had an insane weekend of sailing. great time to be on someone else's boat. we snapped the boom vang line, snapped a jib halyard (on the last leg of a race) and tore up his heavy wind main sail. expensive weekend for the skipper. and after all that only took third, mostly because of time lost recovering from catastrophes.

The guy I share a cubicle with sails and competes in tournaments all the time.
Im always hearing about the mizzenmast and jib line and other shit I have no idea about.
He doesnt like it when I make poopdeck jokes tho:fly:

I'm on hold with London CNN and it says in this proper voice "you are being held in the queue, sorry for the delay in answering your call"

odd way of putting it...sounds like I'm being held in phone jail

Status
Not open for further replies.