The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think vista is probably fine now, there's just the pain in the ass of learning a new OS. i felt the same way about the switch from 2k to xp.

i think vista is probably fine now, there's just the pain in the ass of learning a new OS. i felt the same way about the switch from 2k to xp.

we have compatibility issues with a number of enterprise apps which prohibits us from moving to it for a while until the issues are ironed out

Im supposed to get a PC refresh sometime this week.
Im hoping itll still be an XP machine. Im afeared of the vistas.

I just built myself a PC for home for the first time in over 6 years :lol:

Put XP on of course - have no desire to increase the size of the M$ bloatware.

So, any good games come out in the last 6 years? (Besides Oblivion, been waiting to play it without OldBlivion since last year)

So, any good games come out in the last 6 years? (Besides Oblivion, been waiting to play it without OldBlivion since last year)

I might have some stuff at home I can copy & send your way. Ill look when I get there.

I have been playing that new racing/drifting game called GRID. I usually dont play racing games but its pretty damn good

:lol:
O google, u so silly

1zr15hy.png

but isn't it the toughest the first few days, and then it's just maintaining? i mean to do something for so long as a routine and then stop is a big deal...in a couple of weeks, hopefully the routine change isn't as stressful. know what i mean?

but isn't it the toughest the first few days, and then it's just maintaining? i mean to do something for so long as a routine and then stop is a big deal...in a couple of weeks, hopefully the routine change isn't as stressful. know what i mean?

Yeah, breaking the routine was a bitch. Going on breaks at work, that smoke after a meal, one before bed, all that. Had to change shit up and steel yourself to the changes.
Like I said, it was tough, but Im glad I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.