The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My corporate office threw me a birthday party today with a pot luck lunch. I got balloons, 2 mini cakes, home made meat balls and a whole shit load of food for everyone. Oh and they all signed a really nice card, I am so touched...

My Birthday is January 4th

The nephew of my neighbor got in a car wreck the other night. He was drunk, and probably high, and ran in to another car. Because he was fucked up he decided to run. The cars were stuck together but he finally managed to break free, then ran backwards into a pole. Didn't stick that time though so he got away.

Major damage to the car. Front all torn up, bumper missing, back crushed in etc.

Bumper missing? Yup, that's right. It was stuck to the other car at the scene. Along with his legally required front mounted license plate. The po-po came a-knocking the very next day.

Why did they think today was your birthday Beerad?

They didnt...

I had been working in another off-site office during my birthday this year and most of last year so I didnt get a birthday party at the corporate office. I hadn't thought about it but I guess our receptionist had been planning it since my birthday :eek:. Last month was the owners birthday so they didnt want to have it then so they surprised me today, the 4th of June. It was very sweet and very unexpected since its 6 months past :fly: Almost better than having it on my actual birthday

I love the people I work with :heart:

my boss told me to hold off on setting up this vaio for myself I pulled out of an exec's office a few weeks ago...it's been sitting in the corner of my office since...fuck it, I'm setting it up

0,1425,sz=1&i=137083,00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.