The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambien didn't do shit for me, in regards to my insomnia. Neither did Lunesta, Rozerem, Trazodone, clonazepam, Temazepam, or Tylenol PM. I gave up, and just deal with lack of quality sleep. I'll probably die when I'm 40.

dammit, got a blister...not used to doing so many pull offs

set up video camera, post videos on youtube playing guitar, we all profit.

try out the guitar sweeps for the ending of selkies by between the buried and me:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0cFsu-eI7k"]YouTube - Between The Buried And Me Selkies Sweeps[/ame]

took a friend of mine to a strip club last night. some random dude bought 13 lapdances for her just to watch her make out with the strippers.

Ambien didn't do shit for me, in regards to my insomnia. Neither did Lunesta, Rozerem, Trazodone, clonazepam, Temazepam, or Tylenol PM. I gave up, and just deal with lack of quality sleep. I'll probably die when I'm 40.

what's your lifestyle like?

Have ye tried scotch?
I don't drink D: Probably should if it would help me sleep.
what's your lifestyle like?
Like what do you mean? I don't eat a big meal before sleep. I don't drink much of anything that has caffeine in it (hate coffee/tea and soda). I got to bed usually around 10:30pm or 11pm. Fall asleep shortly after. Wake up frequently during the night. Wake up fully at 5am or 6am, try to sleep in until 7am.

This morning I was up till 12:30am, didn't sleep well, and got outta bed at 8:30am. Fuckin a man, it's Sunday. I hate mornings.

I don't drink D: Probably should if it would help me sleep.

Like what do you mean? I don't eat a big meal before sleep. I don't drink much of anything that has caffeine in it (hate coffee/tea and soda). I got to bed usually around 10:30pm or 11pm. Fall asleep shortly after. Wake up frequently during the night. Wake up fully at 5am or 6am, try to sleep in until 7am.

This morning I was up till 12:30am, didn't sleep well, and got outta bed at 8:30am. Fuckin a man, it's Sunday. I hate mornings.

you might just be one of those people who only need 6 hours or so of sleep. have you tried going to bed at 2 am and getting up at 8? or midnight till 6 or whatever works for your schedule. you might also be one of those people who sleep in increments. four hours from 8-12, then four hours from 2-6. whatever the times, but you might get better quality sleep. it might not bother you to wake up if you're getting better sleep.
sometimes people don't follow the norm, and if you explore other options and embrace the fact that you do things differently, it might significantly impact your life.
other ideas -- maybe you need to burn more energy. do you exercise? stimulate your mind? could you use your body and push it a bit more? it might help the quality. are you under any kind of stress or health impairment? it could be kinking the quality, too. are you watching tv as you fall asleep? it might frazzle you too much. could you read, do yoga, or meditate before bed? experts suggest leaving your bedroom for sleeping only. are you doing too much in your room?
i hope you find something to help. i know how hard it is to have ONE night of poor sleep...and i live with a narcoleptic who NEVER gets quality sleep. it's a very tough challenge, and you're right...it can significantly impact your health and quality of life. :hs:

they had a new "healthy" breakfast sammich at the diner this morning and dayum was it good...egg white omelet with veggies in a grilled panini...I had them add 2 pieces of bacon...soooo goood

So I was playing GTA IV the other day, and I walk into a clothing store cuz I needed a suit & tie for some mission I needed to do. I go in and the clerk there insults what I was currently wearing. Being the even-tempered , mild-mannered gentleman that I am, I proceed to stomp the shit out of the guy. So I have him out in the street on the curb pummeling the snot out of him when a message pops up that says "You cant buy anything if there is no one to run the stores. Control yourself."

wtf

The most violent game ever made is telling me to behave?

Status
Not open for further replies.