The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a coke truck parked outside and they are handing out free 20oz bottles of coke...they do shit like that for big concerts...alicia keys is playing here tonight

this mother of all flus I have is worse. cough. hack. spit. snot. hack. cough.

Ugh I'm there. I have an ear ache that has been with me for a couple weeks and a crink in my neck for two weeks. I call my doctor and she cant see me for another week. Whats the point of having a doctor if you can call them when you're sick?

Ugh I'm there. I have an ear ache that has been with me for a couple weeks and a crink in my neck for two weeks. I call my doctor and she cant see me for another week. Whats the point of having a doctor if you can call them when you're sick?

Sounds like a shit doctor to me. Mine will always see me that day if I say I need to come in.

why would she clear her schedule to see you when it's something that you can obviously live with for weeks?

why would she clear her schedule to see you when it's something that you can obviously live with for weeks?

I guess but I'm not the type to call the doctor about minor stuff. I read in a magazine that ear buzzing / ringing is normal but you should be seen if it persists for a couple weeks. The option she gave me was to go to a Walk-In-clini. I have no desire to spend 100 bucks on something that she should be taking care of.

because it's obvious the doctor's life revolves around an emotional wreck who feels that everyone's life should come to a halt when a prolonged case of PMT reaches the brain

I guess but I'm not the type to call the doctor about minor stuff. I read in a magazine that ear buzzing / ringing is normal but you should be seen if it persists for a couple weeks. The option she gave me was to go to a Walk-In-clini. I have no desire to spend 100 bucks on something that she should be taking care of.

my ears always ring a bit...tinnitus from too many loud guitar amps and drum kits

it's time for a new doc. i mean really.

So I called the office back and told them that I couldn't wait a week. I asked for the doctor to either call in a rx / suggest an over the counter / call another doctor and get me in. The nurse gave in and saw me. I spent less than two minutes with the doctor. Told her my symptoms (ear ache / neck pain / fever / runny nose / sore throat). The first two symptoms have been ongoing for at least three weeks. She looked in my throat and said I was fine. I had to specifically ask her to check my ears regardless of the fact that I came in for an ear infection. Apparently all my symptoms are completely normal.

Who knew!

So I called the office back and told them that I couldn't wait a week. I asked for the doctor to either call in a rx / suggest an over the counter / call another doctor and get me in. The nurse gave in and saw me. I spent less than two minutes with the doctor. Told her my symptoms (ear ache / neck pain / fever / runny nose / sore throat). The first two symptoms have been ongoing for at least three weeks. She looked in my throat and said I was fine. I had to specifically ask her to check my ears regardless of the fact that I came in for an ear infection. Apparently all my symptoms are completely normal.

Who knew!

you big faker

Status
Not open for further replies.