The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: yeah, I've been kinda spoiled. now I expect all science fiction to meet the BSG standard but truth be told I was disappointed with enterprise from the beginning because I expected it to be a different show than the other spinoffs. basically I expected the entire show to be like season 4 turned out to be and it just massively disappointing

Fuck enterprise. the series died after DS9. voyager was crap.
and frankly so is stargate.
bsg is just space opera with more sex in it. still a shit concept but what else do we really have to watch?
4400? Moonlight?
scifi is dying a slow death.
dresden files was fun for a sec.

wow, this woman on one of my floors just had a baby and I didn't even know she was prego...she's pretty big as you can imagine...nice lady though

sat phones look like they dropped straight out of 1994

day 3 of covering all 3 executive floors myself because my coworker is out...kind of stressful

if you're driving, google maps will give you the best route which you can then click and drag to change it. you are restricted to the route being on known roads.

if you're walking look for the google pedometer. it lets you specify the exact route by clicking so you can get distances over non-roads (like shortcuts through parking lots and stuff)

I got it too, but Im having trouble getting the hang of the combat.
it's a weird hybrid it seems. the main thing is to get good at blocking. generally you're supposed to hit the spacebar to block right before something would hit you or launch. it took me a while to realise that the mime lasso attack doesn't require the block until just before they punch you (but after you've been reeled in). i've never successfully blocked a FF nut and bolts attack. not sure when that one counts.

also good to use the various potions.

i think i'm going to play through it tonight. i missed a few parts and i think it's because i fled from one encounter because someone was knocking on my door.

Last edited:
i just got a call on my cell from 000-050-0000. Some kids talking what I think was Arabic but there was really shitty call quality. Google tells me it was a call placed from oovoo...

Damn Arabic kids and their transcontinental prank calls.

if you're driving, google maps will give you the best route which you can then click and drag to change it. you are restricted to the route being on known roads.

if you're walking look for the google pedometer. it lets you specify the exact route by clicking so you can get distances over non-roads (like shortcuts through parking lots and stuff)

I used Google earth. You can draw routes out on the map and it will tell you the distance along the route. I was using it to get an estimate of the fiber we have run between all of our buildings downtown. We have around 17.86 miles of fiber run in downtown Savannah.

I used Google earth. You can draw routes out on the map and it will tell you the distance along the route. I was using it to get an estimate of the fiber we have run between all of our buildings downtown. We have around 17.86 miles of fiber run in downtown Savannah.
did you have to buy easements and bury it or buy space on power poles?

Status
Not open for further replies.