The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1yarAPcol_4.gif
1yarAPcol_4.gif

1yarAPcol_4.gif
1yarAPcol_4.gif

my son had his first college hoops workout wednesday. kicked his a$$. I told him welcome to the next level. i'm so proud of, and happy for him.

bought a kickass Calvin Klein tux this week for the wedding I'm doing tonight. 600 bucks, but the deposit covered that. very, very choice.

still waiting on my shoes I designed at the Niketown I.d. store in NYC. no other shoes like those on the planet.

mama put up the valances in the baby's room last night. real cute. animal theme.

having a male/female baby shower tomor. never been to a baby shower I don't think.

janice is quite round-bellied.

TGIF

Sounds good mingle, life is bein kind.

Dude, you'd be proud of my son. We have a Justin Bua print in our living room called "the DJ" (look it up it's nice). Anyhow he point at it now and says "deejaay", walks closer, points to the turntable and says "record". funny stuff.

Sounds good mingle, life is bein kind.

Dude, you'd be proud of my son. We have a Justin Bua print in our living room called "the DJ" (look it up it's nice). Anyhow he point at it now and says "deejaay", walks closer, points to the turntable and says "record". funny stuff.

the dj 5000 is not amused

funny stuff waw.

is the print the famous one with the dude lookin all long and stretched out? I have that one. my nephew loves his uncle casey the DJ.. made him a DJ TJ shirt, and he wears the piss out of it.

I found an empty box of magnum condoms in my front yard a few minutes ago. I hope the gang of big guys that hang out across the street aren't trying to send me a message. I made sure I bent over with my butt facing my house to not give them any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.