The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, a zillion shots for breakfast did me wrong(imagine that!)....drank 1/2 a beer at the hooters thing and was right back in the zone which was way more buzz than needed for this crowd...oh well, I'm on vacation :cool:

I coulda been a judge too :\

Woo, another state public sale. 1/2% everything except overpriced computers/monitors. Picked up 5 more APC UPS units. $5 a piece :lol: I think I'll check the local battery vendors and get the batteries there, so I don't have to pay shipping. I also picked up a baystack 425-24T 10/100 (+2 1000ports) switch and an APC UPS serial extender, and some junk pc100 128mb memory to throw in those cisco routers I'm selling (max out the memory so they will sell better on ebay). Like $50 total out the door.

Edit: I was slightly tempted to get this big guy for $75. Don't have a use for it, the power circuit to test the unit with, or a way to transport it. Loaded with 32 x 18GB drives, so in the end not a lot of storage.

Last edited:
no boilermaler here. Irish carbomb all the way bro. ;)

I drink cement mixers.
Cement Mixer recipe

1 jigger Bailey's® Irish cream
1 jigger lime juice

Hold one shot of bailey's in your mouth, and take one shot of lime juice. Mix rapidly in mouth by shaking head vigorously, then consume.

Woo, another state public sale. 1/2% everything except overpriced computers/monitors. Picked up 5 more APC UPS units. $5 a piece :lol: I think I'll check the local battery vendors and get the batteries there, so I don't have to pay shipping. I also picked up a baystack 425-24T 10/100 (+2 1000ports) switch and an APC UPS serial extender, and some junk pc100 128mb memory to throw in those cisco routers I'm selling (max out the memory so they will sell better on ebay). Like $50 total out the door.

Edit: I was slightly tempted to get this big guy for $75. Don't have a use for it, the power circuit to test the unit with, or a way to transport it. Loaded with 32 x 18GB drives, so in the end not a lot of storage.

Shit I forgot all about that. I need to get to one of those sometime.

apparently someone went down my friend's street last night smashing car windows. i hear they didn't steal anything, they just smashed windows. i guess there was blood too. fortunately for her she parks waaaaay down at the end of the long driveway next to the triplex she lives in so her car was fine.

random-ass motherfuckers.

Demotivational Posters reach the sailing world:

Teamwork.jpg

Man I had the weirdest, most ultra-violent dream last night that involved a guy shooting himself in the chest, and then blowing his head off with a shotgun (I dunno how). I don't remember who the person was or what they wanted with me. I also vaguely recall seeing 3 clones of that guy who starred in The Sentinel tv show. Not sure how all of this was connected.

Shit I forgot all about that. I need to get to one of those sometime.
You want me to add you to my call list? I call friends and contacts that I know who might use or resell something that I see when I'm at the sale. PM me your number if you want. Also include a list of items in general you could use (like network switches, UPS units, laptops, desktops, etc). If I find something you want, I could hold it for you.

Last edited:
You want me to add you to my call list? I call friends and contacts that I know who might use or resell something that I see when I'm at the sale. PM me your number if you want. Also include a list of items in general you could use (like network switches, UPS units, laptops, desktops, etc). If I find something you want, I could hold it for you.

Tempting.

kind of sucks that the bees penis falls off and he bleeds to death.

must suck to be insects, seams like they always have a choice between sex and death, or no sex and life. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.