The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny Gyno confession from Radar online:

"My former gyno in California didn't say anything specific, but she did stick her finger in my ass without telling me she was going to beforehand. I usually prefer being asked politely before any sort of anal play, so I promptly switched gynos and laid down some very specific ground rules before depantsing myself again."

doublepicillusion.jpg

http://dl.nin.com/theslip/signup

Here is the new Nine Inch Nails album for free. The Slip

"as a thank you to our fans for your continued support, we are giving away the new nine inch nails album one hundred percent free, exclusively via nin.com.

the music is available in a variety of formats including high-quality MP3, FLAC or M4A lossless at CD quality and even higher-than-CD quality 24/96 WAVE. your link will include all options - all free. all downloads include a PDF with artwork and credits.

for those of you interested in physical products, fear not. we plan to make a version of this release available on CD and vinyl in july. details coming soon."

i had another zombie dream last night. strangely enough, i woke up with a crick in my neck, so bad that i'm in a ZOMBIE-LIKE STATE. i just figured this out.

being surrounded by zombies is VERY weird. especially at the end where they just start coming in and you know you're about to sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.