The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao.. I boxed them up in some nice boxes from U-Haul and stacked them in a closet. they WERE on shelves, but I honestly don't access 'em that much since getting serato. the plan is to eventually drywall in our 2 car stand-alone garage and use that as a mancave/studio/storage. I have a lot of audio to store as well.

damn, I'm drawing a blank on the chick's name.. and she was in our wedding. but she is about 5'2", 100 pounds.. accent an shyte. puerto rico!!

we'll see what happens ;)

lmao.. I boxed them up in some nice boxes from U-Haul and stacked them in a closet. they WERE on shelves, but I honestly don't access 'em that much since getting serato. the plan is to eventually drywall in our 2 car stand-alone garage and use that as a mancave/studio/storage. I have a lot of audio to store as well.

damn, I'm drawing a blank on the chick's name.. and she was in our wedding. but she is about 5'2", 100 pounds.. accent an shyte. puerto rico!!

we'll see what happens ;)

Man Cave?

You should call The Goose!

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/pac_ctnt_988/text/0,2829,DIY_24936_62710,00.html

Don't let him drive your 'Vette! Only I am allowed to hit curbs. :hs:

actually 2 other women have driven it since you...one was a married buddy taking my tanked ass home from the bar and the glassblower chick drove it a number of times

edit: make that 3...another girl I hooked up with

actually 2 other women have driven it since you...one was a married buddy taking my tanked ass home from the bar and the glassblower chick drove it a number of times

edit: make that 3...another girl I hooked up with

I used to use the "Hey baby, wanna take a drive in my 'vette?" line a lot when I was single. Of course, it never really worked out the way I was hoping when they realized I was talking about a chevette:fly:

dopeness. hope i remem to look there when we get ready.

we were gonna take out a 20K loan and get it done, but I've decided now's not the time to be adding debt with the economy the way it is. if people get broke enough they won't be able to go to the club or have parties requiring dj's.

oh, and people don't drive in new york. and i don't hit curbs anyway. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.