The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was pretty damned hot but did have a touch of "ridden hard, put away wet" to her...not that I'd pass her up or anything

Ok. I like tv show Chuck, the blond is so hot, but I have some issues with it. The basic premise is Chuck received an e-mail with all the CIA, NSA, etc. secrets encoded in video/pictures that is made in such a away it gets locked in his head. His computer was destroyed and the original computer as well.

So 8 hours worth of info, he stares at the message all night long, comes in a small e-mail he got from an old roommate. What the hell type of encoding did he use?! Plus this guys is suppose to be a tech guy but his e-mail is set to POP and there is no copies anywhere else in the world? Uh no. Plus the government doesn't backup their data in a different room?

It must be spring up here. Our groundhog came out from hibernation and is foraging for food on the lawn. My cat thought he would even try to catch him. I'll try to catch some pictures of the groundhog, but he's pretty fast and weary of his surroundings.

Ok. I like tv show Chuck, the blond is so hot, but I have some issues with it. The basic premise is Chuck received an e-mail with all the CIA, NSA, etc. secrets encoded in video/pictures that is made in such a away it gets locked in his head. His computer was destroyed and the original computer as well.

So 8 hours worth of info, he stares at the message all night long, comes in a small e-mail he got from an old roommate. What the hell type of encoding did he use?! Plus this guys is suppose to be a tech guy but his e-mail is set to POP and there is no copies anywhere else in the world? Uh no. Plus the government doesn't backup their data in a different room?

Because it was in the script.

forgot about this...me and a couple of my buddies bet this cute chick $30 that she wouldn't flash us...bam, she did it right there on the outside deck...I would've taken her home if I hadn't already promised a buddy I was giving him a lift which kind of sucked...I'll hook up with her next week...good stuff

You're becoming Charlie from Two and Half men. And I'm so jealous. Especially since I seem to be becoming Alan. I hope there is a super hot 20 something girl in my future.

randylamb3.jpg

randylamb2.jpg

randylamb.jpg

I thought for sure our dogs at the time would have hurt it but they just acted like it was the ugliest dog they had ever sen and just stayed away from it.

You posted the goat a long time ago and since then I have forgotten! Updates?!

my colocated server said:
EXT3-fs error (device sda2) in start_transaction: Journal has aborted
D:
Server remounted the / mountpoint in read-only, forcing me to remotely reboot the whole box. Not sure if it is going to come back alive tonight. Not sure what the issue is, as the server has a RAID1 array off of a 3ware raid controller. So if one of the drives shit the bed, it should have just kept on going. Unless the 3ware is bad. Fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.