The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you work at a power plant?

sounds like he works at a university or other campus based organization.

he works for a large paper company/mill

ERage works with Bast? Or used to?

that sounds right...maybe I'm wrong

I just saw all of this. I work at a university in Savannah. Physical Plant a.k.a. plant operations = the guys who do electrical, hvac, plumbing, groundskeeping...basically build shit, fix shit, trim shit, and keep the facilities in good order.

Bast works for Georgia Pacific...they make the stuff you wipe your ass with.

I have two problems with those 5 hour energy shots.

1st: I work longer than 5 hours and it doesn't work that long.

2nd: When it wears off I suffer one of those Captain Caveman power failures.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD36ZhpHPpE"]YouTube - Captain Caveman Intro[/ame]

I've had that title for about 2 years. But good eye.

It's traces back to the time my soon to be ex decided that a lamb would make a good house pet and I posted some pictures of it around the house wearing a shirt and diaper.

I've had that title for about 2 years. But good eye.

It's traces back to the time my soon to be ex decided that a lamb would make a good house pet and I posted some pictures of it around the house wearing a shirt and diaper.

yeah, I remember that now too...funny shit man :lol:

randylamb3.jpg

randylamb2.jpg

randylamb.jpg

I thought for sure our dogs at the time would have hurt it but they just acted like it was the ugliest dog they had ever sen and just stayed away from it.

What a nice day outside. 60ºF outside today (this entire week). First real taste of warm weather since October of last year :lol: So nice to drive my truck with the windows down and no heater on.

edit: I vaguely remember when that song came out. I didn't really watch MTV until I was in high school.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.