The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg!!! your so crazy lol

damn, i am gay i do think sleep is important-but i sleep all day so what does that make me if gays sleep all night

i wonder what the line is between business and hobby though. there's gotta be a dollar amount somewhere to decide it... or maybe a certain % of income.

kind of like when gambling you gotta pay taxes on anything over $600 (here anyways)

the line is precisely drawn at the point where you reach a taxable level of income would be my guess

Anyone know of a good way to convert a prepaid debit card to cash? I got a $100 rebate for my bb pearl finally. I'd rather have cash. Plus this prepaid debit card expires in August this year (only good for four months) :mad:

I thought of purchasing something at a store and then returning it but most stores will put the refund back on the card, or if you say you do not have the card anymore, give you instore credit.

Anyone know of a good way to convert a prepaid debit card to cash? I got a $100 rebate for my bb pearl finally. I'd rather have cash. Plus this prepaid debit card expires in August this year (only good for four months) :mad:

I thought of purchasing something at a store and then returning it but most stores will put the refund back on the card, or if you say you do not have the card anymore, give you instore credit.

cash withdrawal from an atm?

Sell it on Ebay or something.

FRESH.png

Sweet, already got my replacement Dell lcd. <3
Went from a 1907fpv to 1908fpc.

The factory service menu doesn't seem to work on this monitor sadly. (hold auto detect button and + button while hitting the power button, then hit menu then factory reset, then factory menu).

isn't there a site where you can swap out gift cards? maybe someone would like the card and would pay with cash for it. course, you'd somehow have to prove that it wasn't used yet, perhaps. :iono:

Problem with this debit card is that is has my name on it. So the few places that check signatures would cause issues if a 3rd party were using the card.

I hate rebates. Just cut me a check or give me cash assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.