The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate having to work Saturdays but luckily we have been doing really shitting the last couple weeks so I can shut down the shift for lack of production. We start our new leads next week and thats money money moniessssss moniesssss. Cant freakin wait although it tied up most of my weekend getting ready for Wednesday, erg

So I've been saving my monies for something decent to spend on and I found a winnar.
http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com/
3 days of awesome music. I realize that opinion applies to just about no one on here.

Anyway, does someone have a place near/around Worcester, MA I can crash at? I'd like to save some money and not book a hotel for three/four days since it is just myself. I checked hotel prices and most were like $75 and up per night for a somewhat decent place. I got a friend at UConn but that weekend is Spring weekend, and his "frat" is gunna be a warzone. And besides he might be going to the concert. I can't get a firm commitment if he wants to go or not.

TIA

So I've been saving my monies for something decent to spend on and I found a winnar.
http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com/
3 days of awesome music. I realize that opinion applies to just about no one on here.

Anyway, does someone have a place near/around Worcester, MA I can crash at? I'd like to save some money and not book a hotel for three/four days since it is just myself. I checked hotel prices and most were like $75 and up per night for a somewhat decent place. I got a friend at UConn but that weekend is Spring weekend, and his "frat" is gunna be a warzone. And besides he might be going to the concert. I can't get a firm commitment if he wants to go or not.

TIA

Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganze...

What a great fucking name. I am still looking it over and I do not live anywhere close to it but I need a mini-vaca sometime soon. Ill talk it over with my buddy keith tomorrow and see if he wants to make that drive. It is 21 hour drive and he might have to be with uncle sam that weekend so its just a very slight possibility. If he wants to go I will call my brother and see if he wants to drive down there too.

some good bikini chicks in the contest yesterday.. it was rainy, but we're under the tent, so, for the locals.. rain or shine, every sunday.

i also have some free storm tickets for the sunday, april 13th game and the friday april 18th game. holla if you interested.

does april want to start a NEW random thread??

Cool animal photos.

http://2photo.ru/2007/12/24/print:p...ursov_fotografa_dikojj_prirody_tim_flach.html

Unrelated

warcan2.JPG

Last edited:
some good bikini chicks in the contest yesterday.. it was rainy, but we're under the tent, so, for the locals.. rain or shine, every sunday.

i also have some free storm tickets for the sunday, april 13th game and the friday april 18th game. holla if you interested.

does april want to start a NEW random thread??

We were gonna come up but I figured it would be dead cause of the rain. I doubted they would even have it, guess I was wrong. Sorry we missed you saturday Jerry wanted to go to the rippers down the street for his bday, ended up passing out after.

Status
Not open for further replies.