The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81bcjyfn6U"]YouTube - MUST WATCH: Honey Badger-The Most Fearless Animal on Earth[/ame]

Honey Badger-The Most Fearless Animal on Earth. This animal is a badass.

:lol:

The Consumerist said:
One of the many uses for Tide is feces stains, so the company decided to open up the discussion by starting a whole thread devoted to their removal. Sprinkled in and amongst the legitimate feces stain removal company area a few suspect comments, like "im david michler. i had feces all over myslef the other day and this tide works great! i dont know how i got it on me but when i woke up 3 guys ran out my room. and it was all over my shirt and pants. i used tide about 3 days after the incident and it got it out with very little stains left over. thank you tide. i love you." Then there's "Josie" who says that until Tide came along, she used to take his soiled underwear back to Walmart for a refund, and "tammy ampersand" who warns against using Mountain Fresh for douching, "as it attracts birds." No doubt sociologists will some day come up with a technical term for this juvenile online behavior, which has been seen in the past in the Amazon product reviews for the "Oozinator" toy gun, and milk.

jills_creepy_tmnt_avatar.gif

going to make this my avatard on genmay...it's the xfiles 2 movie poster :cool:
I can't freaking wait for this movie

image.php

I'm so pissed. My boss has told me that I am to make the decisions in regards to the contractors and every time a vendor has an issue they go to her and she reverses my decision. Whats the fucking point in my speaking at all. In one breath she wants me to demand respect which is difficult because of my age and then in the next she goes behind my back and makes decisions that effect that respect.

I feel like i'm being set up for failure.

I'm so pissed. My boss has told me that I am to make the decisions in regards to the contractors and every time a vendor has an issue they go to her and she reverses my decision. Whats the fucking point in my speaking at all. In one breath she wants me to demand respect which is difficult because of my age and then in the next she goes behind my back and makes decisions that effect that respect.

Back rub?

Have you told her this?

Have you told her this?

No, but after this last one I want to bring it up with her and if nothing changes then I will most likely be looking for another job. I came on to work with Contractors and the market is so slow that I've ended up looking like an assistant. Taking papers and making copies and mailing shit. I was ok with doing it because I wasn't busy but to make me look like an ass in front of my clients is pushing me over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.