The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Shooting Hole Through Wall Kills Wife

Deepwater Man Fatally Shoots Wife While Installing Satellite TV

DEEPWATER, Mo. -- Officials are trying to decide whether to file charges against a Missouri man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a satellite TV system in the bedroom of their home.

Patsy Long, 34, of Deepwater, died after being shot in the chest with a .22-caliber handgun on Saturday. Her husband, Ronald Long, fired the shot from the inside of their home after several unsuccessful efforts to punch a hole through the exterior wall using other means.

Full Story
http://www.kctv5.com/news/15698864/detail.html

This should have been a Florida story, what a weird way to go.

fucking braves scored 5 runs in the bottom of the 9th to tie it up with the pirates on the home opener and then lost to a 3 run homer in the 13th :mad:

I'm reading The Bicentennial Man by Isaac Asimov and I found an interesting quote, "With great power goes great responsibility, and if the robots have Three Laws to protect men, is it too much to ask that men have a law or two to protect robots?"

It seems that this story and Spiderman were created around the same time. I wonder who influenced whom.

It seems that the quote "With great power comes great responsiblity," was in the first line of the first Spiderman written in the 60's. Therefore, Asimov copied Lee and not the other way.

that line has been used before prior to comics.

My check engine light came on. and I am religious about oil changes and tune ups and the like. :(

You can usually look up how to pull the code to see what's causing it. What kind of vehicle?

7547f2376e1b8eb.jpg

blog about urban living/architecture/retail had this post:

Breaking - Whole Foods Coming To Cultural District?

Published by Kevin on April 1, 2008 in Cultural District and Urban Retail
. Closed

UPDATE: It would appear that I have fallen to an April Fool’s joke.
there's been a rumour about one opening in Fort Worth for a loooong time. Someone must have sent him a hot tip confirming their plans to open. :lol:

this is the type of news that should never be released on April Fool's day:
Dell to close Austin plant, cutting 900 jobs
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ROUND ROCK -- Dell Inc. said Monday that it will cut 900 jobs by closing a desktop-manufacturing facility in Austin.

The company has about 17,500 employees in the Austin area.

The company said it will save up to $3 billion over the next three years as it cuts costs and lays off workers.

Dell on Monday reaffirmed its plan, announced last year, to cut at least 8,800 jobs, or about 10 percent of its work force.

The Austin facility will close around the end of the year. Dell is also closing 140 kiosks, mostly in shopping malls.

Status
Not open for further replies.