The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we replaced our toliet earlier this year on a warm day, since it was coral colored and 20-something years old.

It took a bit, because the flange was a rust ball, but the new toilet was nice.

Two weeks ago, the Mrs. goes to put in a 2001 flushes thing or whatever, and drops the tank top on the toilet - smashing the crap out of the toilet itself, but the top was fine :wtf:

Had to replace it again :lol:

This one time, in this mandolin shop near Boulder. A truly hip joint, I mean the cats in this place were completely on the game. So elpie and nev both ask for a tryout booth, you know a private sound stage type thing. And of course, neither of them know what the heck a mandolin is let alone how to play one.

I'm completely in the bag of course, and I knock over a whole stand of music with flask in hand. Well, the poor bugger who works there has a nervous breakdown because I'm falling over crap. Meanwhile, nev and elpie are ruining the finish on a couple of $300 mandolins :erk:

Well, fortunately they took Amex and we went back to the Holiday Inn.

I'm sailing away!

No, really. I've built a boat out of empty beer bottles.

It's about the size of a small freighter.

Solely powered by vinegar and baking soda.

So environmentally friendly, it shames Al Gore.

I'm vacationing on it right now.

In my own, glass fantasy.

Any guesses as to how many times I've had to use the backspace key whilst typing this?

One sentence and then a blank line pleases me.

I'm not sure why.

But it does.

Perhaps it is easy to read.

Perhaps I am mildly retarded.

Perhaps the sun does not exist.

Perhaps beer is what makes the world go round.

Perhaps I am not actually typing anything and it is the representation of my self in the fourth plane of existence directly interacting with the subatomic particles to impart its own stream of conciousness into the computer.

Or, I could just be high on life.

Status
Not open for further replies.