The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the year 2007, Buckethead released 27 albums. Jesus. Damn, reading his Wikipedia entry he sounds like one of those erratic music geniuses.

if you are interested in hearing some try one of his 27 2007 albums called Peppers Ghost...amazing work

Buckethead is the man. I wouldn't mind going to one of his shows if he makes it up anywhere close to here. I like how he doesn't hold himself to one style of music, plus he has done a lot of side projects with various musicians, from rap, to hip-hop, jazz, rock, metal, etc.

My almost complete Buckethead collection. Most of his side projects. Missing a couple of his Solo albums.
The Elephant Man's Alarm Clock is one of my favorites. I've listened to most of the music, but not all. Probably enough music to play non-stop for a couple of weeks.

His official fan site is badass too. He gives a lot of music away.

These are the uggo's that check out my Yahoo personals profile :(

14747ebda6b8cf69.jpg

14747ebda6b938d9.jpg

I'm not sure the second one is even female.

I need to leave this state.

Would you date either of them if you were a guy?

that second one, probably not. the first one? it depends on if she had written anything to me. if she sounded like a normal, intelligent person, i'd respond and go from there. that would also be my response if she were a real hottie. it all depends on the person, and that's honest truth for me.

Life Imitates 'Caddyshack': Gophers Triumph Over Man

http://chat01.asylum.com/2008/03/25/life-imitates-caddyshack-men-defeated-in-anti-gopher-campaign/

Bill Murray must have winced when he heard that mankind's latest salvo in the valiant war against gopher-dom ended in a massive explosion that sparked a prairie fire outside of Calgary, Alberta, over the weekend.

Even though there was a ban on fires in the area, two Canadian men went into a field with a device called the Rodenator.

The Rodenator dumps a mixture of propane and oxygen into gopher holes, then lights them up like a Fourth of July fireworks display, causing an underground shock wave, killing the gophers and collapsing their tunnels.

Problem was, after a couple of successful blasts, the two Canucks overfilled one of the holes, and the flames jumped out and onto the dry grass, starting a fire that threatened several homes and caused $200,000 in damage.

The Rodenator in action!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXsieVOTbm0"]YouTube - Rodenator controlling ground squirrels[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.