The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
182693.jpg

Hmmm...

They canned Buckethead a while back.
Axl said he was too flaky to work with. Thats pretty bad when Mr Rose thinks youre too flaky:fly:

haha, even ozzy wouldn't hire him out of fear that he'd get "beamed to mars at any minute"....ozzy said no bucket, no mask and buckethead told him to go fuck himself :cool:

So my neighbor and his wife come back home last night after being gone on vacation for at least 10 days. Not to mention they left their cat outside for the entire time (had some pretty damn cold nights). And to top it, he comes back home from vacation in the unmarked State Police vehicle (he's a State Trooper) and unloads the luggage out of the back of the car to take back inside (car was gone the entire time he and his wife was gone).

I love this guy. Our tax dollars at work. to clarify, he also has a personal pickup truck, and she has a 4 door sedan.

Last edited:
That guys a tool.

word, I don't even know what station he's on.. 98 rock?? I know his people have contacted me about him making a personal appearance at gators and i was like 'who is he?' :fly:

i'm scheduled to be on Cowhead's show (same terrestrial station as bubba) next week during afternoon drive.. and Quest just spoke with bubba about us doing both his shows as well. :hay:

So my neighbor and his wife come back home last night after being gone on vacation for at least 10 days. Not to mention they left their cat outside for the entire time (had some pretty damn cold nights). And to top it, he comes back home from vacation in the unmarked State Police vehicle (he's a State Trooper) and unloads the luggage out of the back of the car to take back inside (car was gone the entire time he and his wife was gone).

I love this guy. Our tax dollars at work. to clarify, he also has a personal pickup truck, and she has a 4 door sedan.

A nice note to the State House could fix that right up. Our alien governor understands English I think.

I would have called animal control and had him written up about leaving the cat out.

Status
Not open for further replies.