The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvLBm6Hz9tE"]YouTube - the films of quentin tarantino[/ame]

Homage to the films of quentin tarantino.

I typically like the 70s feel he brings to a lot of his stuff.

In case you didn't already know, here is the payment schedule for the stimulus package:

Direct deposit payment
Last 2 Digits of SSN Date Check Will Be Sent
00-20 May 2
21-75 May 9
76-99 May 16

Paper check
Last 2 Digits of SSN Date Check Will Be Sent
00-09 May 16
10-18 May 23
19-25 May 30
26-38 June 6
39-51 June 13
52-63 June 20
64-75 June 27
76-87 July 4
88-99 July 11

Anyone know if filing an extension w/ IRS will still net a person the stimulus package check? I guess I should do a direct deposit, otherwise I'm last to get the check. :(

Do you think if Hillary keeps stringing out her campaign, even though it's not looking good for her, will she destroy her chances for running again in the future? I'm ready for her to go away for good.

Last edited:
Do you think if Hillary keep stringing out her campaign, even though it's not look good for her, will she destroy her chances for running again in the future? I'm ready for her to go away for good.

The way she is going about it, yes. She's coming off like a sore loser and a total bitch. Now Huckabee, although he can't win the primaries, is hanging around to get the most face time but he's taking care not to hurt his image in the process. I think he's just making himself better known for a possible run at it in 2012.

Why would someone as much in the spotlight as her make bold faced lies? That sniper thing is just total bs.

She's a sore loser, and a total bitch. She is the kid that would get dragged out of someplace kicking and screaming to the last.

I think there will be one final bomb drop coming soon from hilldawg that completely annihilates her from contention

Status
Not open for further replies.