The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate eBay. Too many scam artists and too many stupid buyers. Yet it is the only place to sell stuff with lots of people looking at it. I'm trying to sell about a dozen Cisco routers I got cheap. Tried selling them locally through contacts I know and couldn't sell. Same with craigslist, newspapers, and stuff. I don't know how anyone can have a business on eBay and remain a sane person.

I hate eBay. Too many scam artists and too many stupid buyers. Yet it is the only place to sell stuff with lots of people looking at it. I'm trying to sell about a dozen Cisco routers I got cheap. Tried selling them locally through contacts I know and couldn't sell. Same with craigslist, newspapers, and stuff. I don't know how anyone can have a business on eBay and remain a sane person.

Selling locally in Maine. :fly:

I tried to sell a bunch of PA gear a while back. I think the assholes who called were dumber than Forest Gump.

I made a pantload selling tech shit off from my last company on ebay...it's worth it imo

this is freaking awesome /carl
it's essentially a robotic dog that's a test bed for making an all terrain robot

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww"]YouTube - Boston Dynamics Big Dog (new video March 2008)[/ame]

So I was talking to this girl at work and sharing my philosophy about how cats are little psychological ninjas. And she says, "You don't know my cat and do NOT talk about him like that." I laughed because I figured that she was joking.

She wasn't.

I was waiting on my wife to finish giving a lady a haircut once and I heard the lady talking about she was getting her hair done so she could have a portrait made of her and her cat. My wife laughed thing the lady was joking with her and I had to explain later that I was pretty sure the lady was serious. Single pet owners can be loony. The lady works at the same place I do and weeks later I saw the portrait on her desk and had a good laugh again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.