The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1547dee2df0e3f2.bmp

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FAuJod1XmY"]YouTube - Leave Britney Alone - TRANCE REMIX! - on iTunes now![/ame]

I've been given neg rep 3 times in the entire time this forum has existed...once was aroteldar or whatever his name is, purely because his balloon knot is triple tied, and the last 2, in the last 4 or 5 months I might add, have been from APRIL!...one of which was a couple days ago. wtf woman :mad: :fly:

I've been given neg rep 3 times in the entire time this forum has existed...once was aroteldar or whatever his name is, purely because his balloon knot is triple tied, and the last 2, in the last 4 or 5 months I might add, have been from APRIL!...one of which was a couple days ago. wtf woman :mad: :fly:
what were you repped down for?

what were you repped down for?

it was late and I was drunk...surprised by seeing KNYTE had decided to join us again, I accidentally mad a spam post in his ontopic thread which I hadn't realized was ontopic...so, ape gave me some vigilante justice :p

Tsk tsk... as a mod you should know that this is an ontopic thread. booo this man

fucking a...now onno gave me neg rep after mikey just did....not cool motherfuckers :mad:
remember, I can ban your genmay accounts for life :lol:

Shes neg repped me a couple of times too:fly:

is it possible to see all the rep you've received? i can only see the last few entries.

it doesn't appear so

who says smoking doesn't pay? I got a keychain maglite from some hot marlboro bimbos at a bar the other night...if they offered me one more zippo I was going to permanently lodge it in one of their colons so this was a pleasant surprise...I already have about 10 marlboro zippos at home

Status
Not open for further replies.