The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any less of you for your beliefs as I hope you don't for mine but I think there is a lot of ego, hubris and self importance in mans craving to be part of something bigger when in all reality we are most likely just here by ourselves

I'm behind you on this. :hi2u:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080313/D8VC8G380.html

WTF?!?!!?!?

800 Small Dogs Seized From Ariz. Home

Mar 12, 9:46 PM (ET)

By ARTHUR H. ROTSTEIN

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - About 800 small dogs, including Chihuahuas, terriers and Pomeranians, were seized from a triple-wide mobile home whose occupants were overwhelmed trying to care for the animals, authorities said Wednesday.

Pima County sheriff's deputies and animal welfare officials who removed the dogs also found 82 caged parrots in the home in a rural area northwest of Tucson.

Some dogs were pregnant and giving birth as they were taken to shelters in Tucson, said Jenny Rose, a spokeswoman for the Humane Society of Southern Arizona. Ninety-six dogs were taken from the house Monday and another 700 on Wednesday, she said.

"The home was definitely in very bad condition, urine and feces all over the home, in the kitchen and bedroom, with a very strong odor," she said. "Obviously, 800 dogs in a triple-wide mobile home, they were packed in there. That being said, they were in pretty good shape."

The elderly owners, who have not been identified, were apparently overwhelmed but have cooperated with authorities, sheriff's Sgt. James Ogden said. No charges have been filed, but authorities continue to investigate.

The animals appeared to have had enough food, but a few were missing paws - some from having been attacked by other animals, others apparently having caught their feet in fencing outside, Rose said.

The breeds included Chinese cresteds and Lhasa apsos. The owners were breeding and offering the dogs for sale, Rose said, but she described it as a hoarding case, in which elderly people sometimes feel no one else can give their animals a good home and won't part with them.

Deputies were alerted this month after a woman who bought a Chihuahua at the home reported the conditions, Ogden said.

The dogs living inside the house apparently had free run of the premises, Ogden said. Others were found in other structures on the property.

Ogden described the living conditions as "horrible, filth everywhere ... probably one of the worst (situations) I've ever seen."

The animals will be offered for adoption soon, Rose said, adding that a rescue group from Phoenix had taken 100 of the dogs.

I don't think any less of you for your beliefs as I hope you don't for mine but I think there is a lot of ego, hubris and self importance in mans craving to be part of something bigger when in all reality we are most likely just here by ourselves

of course i don't!! :heart: i didn't say i was right...i just told you how i felt. :D i just don't like the thought that i'll never be with my family and friends after i die. it's hard to believe that we're given this soul and a few seconds on earth and then nothing more.

of course i don't!! :heart: i didn't say i was right...i just told you how i felt. :D i just don't like the thought that i'll never be with my family and friends after i die. it's hard to believe that we're given this soul and a few seconds on earth and then nothing more.

Its not hard to believe to me. A human just ceases to exist once the body dies and gets recycled back into the earth.

Unless you believe in scientology. You get to meet L. Ron Hubbard!

and pay him more money.

So I wonder what happened to all the people that died before LRH did?
All those centuries and centuries of people hanging around the afterlife, waiting for their messiah to be born, invent their religion, and then die, so they could meet him? Did they have to pay their thetan fees retroactively?

So I wonder what happened to all the people that died before LRH did?
All those centuries and centuries of people hanging around the afterlife, waiting for their messiah to be born, invent their religion, and then die, so they could meet him? Did they have to pay their thetan fees retroactively?

they all went to hell for having the audacity to be born too early

here's the chick that the gov of NY was banging for $4300 an hour...she must have one sweet pussy for all that :lol:

13996.jpg

13997.jpg

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080313/D8VC8G380.html

WTF?!?!!?!?

800 Small Dogs Seized From Ariz. Home

Mar 12, 9:46 PM (ET)

By ARTHUR H. ROTSTEIN

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - About 800 small dogs, including Chihuahuas, terriers and Pomeranians, were seized from a triple-wide mobile home whose occupants were overwhelmed trying to care for the animals, authorities said Wednesday.

Pima County sheriff's deputies and animal welfare officials who removed the dogs also found 82 caged parrots in the home in a rural area northwest of Tucson.

Some dogs were pregnant and giving birth as they were taken to shelters in Tucson, said Jenny Rose, a spokeswoman for the Humane Society of Southern Arizona. Ninety-six dogs were taken from the house Monday and another 700 on Wednesday, she said.

"The home was definitely in very bad condition, urine and feces all over the home, in the kitchen and bedroom, with a very strong odor," she said. "Obviously, 800 dogs in a triple-wide mobile home, they were packed in there. That being said, they were in pretty good shape."

The elderly owners, who have not been identified, were apparently overwhelmed but have cooperated with authorities, sheriff's Sgt. James Ogden said. No charges have been filed, but authorities continue to investigate.

The animals appeared to have had enough food, but a few were missing paws - some from having been attacked by other animals, others apparently having caught their feet in fencing outside, Rose said.

The breeds included Chinese cresteds and Lhasa apsos. The owners were breeding and offering the dogs for sale, Rose said, but she described it as a hoarding case, in which elderly people sometimes feel no one else can give their animals a good home and won't part with them.

Deputies were alerted this month after a woman who bought a Chihuahua at the home reported the conditions, Ogden said.

The dogs living inside the house apparently had free run of the premises, Ogden said. Others were found in other structures on the property.

Ogden described the living conditions as "horrible, filth everywhere ... probably one of the worst (situations) I've ever seen."

The animals will be offered for adoption soon, Rose said, adding that a rescue group from Phoenix had taken 100 of the dogs.

I heard this on the news last night, it's just insane.

here's the chick that the gov of NY was banging for $4300 an hour...she must have one sweet pussy for all that :lol:

[im]http://www.crankshafted.com/upload/files/13/13996.jpg[/img]

[ig]http://www.crankshafted.com/upload/files/13/13997.jpg[/img]

God I want her tan/skin/hide.

yeah, the dark hair and tan are rather hot I have to admit

I agree, but Zac says dark hair would look bad on me and my fair skin. I would looooovve dark hair, skin and eyes... its just so slightly exotic. Not the typical blonde girl look.

I don't tan tho. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.