The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize in advance for the corny ending . . . .

So this old lady was stuck in her closet for 20hrs. She was scared of an upcoming storm and got inside the closet with her two cats. She fell asleep inside. She forgot that the closet locked from the outside and had to bust a whole in the door. Luckily, she wasn't alone as Polo and Fly were already in the closet to keep her company.

yer not butseching my kittah damn it!:mad:

No name yet april. but i do tell him not to be a douchebag and knock over stuff.

I propose the name Commander Richard Fromage though I am a bit punch drunk from losing an hour of sleep and staying up til 3 to catch the rerun of the finale of breaking bad

So this old lady was stuck in her closet for 20hrs. She was scared of an upcoming storm and got inside the closet with her two cats. She fell asleep inside. She forgot that the closet locked from the outside and had to bust a whole in the door. Luckily, she wasn't alone as Polo and Fly were already in the closet to keep her company.

yet she had to be the manly one and take the reins with busting through the door

:thrawn::iono::wtf::desslock:

If I ever have to do jail time I'm doing it in the Philippines.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYp2Aloz-uE"]YouTube - Soulja Boy[/ame]

They also do a mean Thriller which is also on Youtube.

my filipino wife says it's very, very poor there.. i was like, "let's visit", and she said "why? it's horrible."

caught up with a neighbor yesterday, conversing at length for really the first time, and he thought she was latino. :drool:

my filipino wife says it's very, very poor there.. i was like, "let's visit", and she said "why? it's horrible."

caught up with a neighbor yesterday, conversing at length for really the first time, and he thought she was latino. :drool:

I did too!

motivator6762010354.jpg

so i don't know how to post youtube links like a dumbass but go to youtube and type in:

Most Astonishing Health Disaster of the 20th Century

it's a great commercial.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPI7zdGdqo4"]YouTube - Most Astonishing Health Disaster of the 20th Century[/ame]

Last edited:
so i don't know how to post youtube links like a dumbass but go to youtube and type in:

Most Astonishing Health Disaster of the 20th Century

it's a great commercial.

just copy/paste the address and it will automatically tag it for you when you hit reply

So, now that my hairs short I notice it has a natural part down the left side. It doesnt bother me too much, except for the fact that I didnt put it there.
I thought about putting some DapperDan on it , but I was out.
I went to the store for some, but all they had was Fop.
I said "I dont want Fop, godammit, Im a DapperDan man!"
So now Im stuck with this part down the side of my hair that I didnt put there.

So, now that my hairs short I notice it has a natural part down the left side. It doesnt bother me too much, except for the fact that I didnt put it there.
I thought about putting some DapperDan on it , but I was out.
I went to the store for some, but all they had was Fop.
I said "I dont want Fop, godammit, Im a DapperDan man!"
So now Im stuck with this part down the side of my hair that I didnt put there.

well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!

So a couple weeks ago I signed up for Google Alerts because I wanted to know a) who googles me and b) what they see when then do so I don't end up like Blowmar.

Anyway, I am shocked by the amount of times I get googled. If you want to freak yourself out sign up for them.

So a couple weeks ago I signed up for Google Alerts because I wanted to know a) who googles me and b) what they see when then do so I don't end up like Blowmar.

Anyway, I am shocked by the amount of times I get googled. If you want to freak yourself out sign up for them.

Oh neat, I signed up. :omy:

edit: http://www.google.com/alerts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.