The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty soon down town Savannah will start being swamped in girls scouts. You can't drive a block with out passing a few giggly little bastards. One of the dangers of living in girl scout mecca.

Pretty soon down town Savannah will start being swamped in girls scouts. You can't drive a block with out passing a few giggly little bastards. One of the dangers of living in girl scout mecca.

I seen them last weekend slinging cookies behind a church. They had a like 7 year old girl out 2 feet from traffic(4 lane busy road) waving by herself. Closest person to her was behind the building, come on now. Who "tells" there kid to go play by traffic ffs

she is currently under my bed

You must be taller than this to have your posts read with any seriousness

knyte.jpg

I'm planning to look at my brakes tomorrow because they have been giving me problems. I clipped a pot hole on the way home earlier and heard a horrible metallic ripping noise and now my brakes go to the floor and barely work at all. I doubt I could stop if i tried driving it again. I guess i should be glad that i was already planning on working on them. I almost had to Flintstone stop earlier.

I'm planning to look at my brakes tomorrow because they have been giving me problems. I clipped a pot hole on the way home earlier and heard a horrible metallic ripping noise and now my brakes go to the floor and barely work at all. I doubt I could stop if i tried driving it again. I guess i should be glad that i was already planning on working on them. I almost had to Flintstone stop earlier.

Oh geezus.

Shit dude, that sucks. Don't forget to see if you blew the vacuum booster and brake fluid reservoir out.

Oh yeah - Gotta love those Savannah streets. Our neighborhood is only 6 years old and thjey have already fixed the 4 our five on our sideabout 8 times. And they are already dipping again.

Oh yeah - Gotta love those Savannah streets. Our neighborhood is only 6 years old and thjey have already fixed the 4 our five on our sideabout 8 times. And they are already dipping again.
you must have shitty soil like we have in fort worth. in order to make streets that last at all they have to lay down about 10 inches of asphalt for base, and then 6-8 inches of concrete on top. it's insane. clay is the worst shit to build on.

you must have shitty soil like we have in fort worth. in order to make streets that last at all they have to lay down about 10 inches of asphalt for base, and then 6-8 inches of concrete on top. it's insane. clay is the worst shit to build on.

Yeah, its an odd mix of clay and sand. The first time I planted flowers I was like "what the hell is this?"

Yeah, its an odd mix of clay and sand. The first time I planted flowers I was like "what the hell is this?"
I know exactly how you felt. I come from a place with excellent soil. Nova Scotia has more freeze-thaw cycles in a year than any other place on earth and the roads here are still worse.

QUOTE=b_sinning;398020]I'm planning to look at my brakes tomorrow because they have been giving me problems. I clipped a pot hole on the way home earlier and heard a horrible metallic ripping noise and now my brakes go to the floor and barely work at all. I doubt I could stop if i tried driving it again. I guess i should be glad that i was already planning on working on them. I almost had to Flintstone stop earlier.[/QUOTE]

come. to. florida. to decompress :D

come. to. florida. to decompress :D

do you have a tree in your yard he can use to stop with? :fly:

The freight train behind my house derailed last night sometime, apparently while I was awake watching TV. I go to sleep, then get woken up at 6am (actually 7am, stupid DST) to the sound of beep-beep-beep and crashing metal. I guess the snow was piled up way too high to allow the raillroad workers access to the train to fix it. So the workers brought in a front-end loader to get rid of the snow.
About 15 freight cars jumped the track. I guess the split the train in half, some freight cars going one way, the others going the in the opposite direction, then put the freight cars back on the track, and are now fixing the rails.
Thankfully there is a good 15' cliff between the house I'm at and the tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.