The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that the driver's side windshield wiper on any vehicle fucks up (streaks the windshield, misses a spot, etc) but the passenger side works just great? I got 2 month old wipers that are exhibiting this bs. Grrrrrr. I bet if I switched the blades, they would do the same thing. Seems like any vehicle I've ever driven does this.

It's because Maine is a horseshit state.

Snow in the forecast for today. That would make for the second snowfall this march, which is unbelievably rare in north texas.

Snow in the forecast for today. That would make for the second snowfall this march, which is unbelievably rare in north texas.

It feels like winter is getting pushed farther back. No longer is it freezing in November like back in the day... its now snowing in March instead.... WTMFF!!

It feels like winter is getting pushed farther back. No longer is it freezing in November like back in the day... its now snowing in March instead.... WTMFF!!
it's definitely weird. i'll tell you this: if we get winter stretching into when spring should be, and then it jumps to 100 for the summer, i'm a gonna be pissed. spring and fall are the only good seasons here.

what's the deal with some women having the nastiest keyboards ever seen? I never see men with keyboards that way but some women just have the most god awful dirty keyboards...it's as if they dumped a toaster out onto their keyboard...I feel like boiling my hands after I touch shit like that :barf:

any advice on how to find a dead squirrel/possum/rat/bird that has gotten up into your attic and died in a foot of insulation?? following my nose has not worked to locate.

get a skunk as a pet...you'll forget all about the rotting corpse stench after a few ass sprays

any advice on how to find a dead squirrel/possum/rat/bird that has gotten up into your attic and died in a foot of insulation?? following my nose has not worked to locate.
gross.

put a small dog up there. it'll find it, and be small enough to not go through the ceiling.

motivationalharpoonsviaud0.jpg

airstrike.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.