The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did hear a noise as I shut my door.

The new neighbors like to sit around in their front yard. In all the living room furniture from I'm guessing inside their house because it's not all there at night.
I had some neighbors (who recently got evicted) who had a torn up sofa on the front porch. You could actually hear property values groaning under the strain.
tons of standing water on the roads into work this morning and I pretty much hydroplaned the whole way in...my balloon knot --> .
What are you driving now? Sounds like fun!
:lol: i may have said this before, but i frikkin love it so I'm repeating it:

pops got a saying, "I figure if you got a sandwich, and I got a gun, I've got a gun and a sandwich."

I, my friend, live very close to the hood.. the hood is when they finish the quart and drop it in your yard like it's LITERALLY a trash can. I prob get 3 empty quart bottles per week.
I love that saying. Fortunately I don't get 40's in my yard, but I think it has more to do with the store being longer than a five minute walk away because I get lots of other trash. I have to clean two front yards because the house next to me is vacant (and falling down... frankly I'm surprised no one has squatted there yet. I think it may have to do with some of the gangsta mofo's on the block wanting to keep the heat down)
I've considered a vending truck myself. :fly:
Bah, chip wagon is the way to go. Either that or a kebab cart late-night in a bar district.

Look what I can do!

untitled-4.jpg

This is my first project with a pattern. You can't really see the details but I'm all excited about it.

Look what I can do!

untitled-4.jpg

This is my first project with a pattern. You can't really see the details but I'm all excited about it.
is it a scarf? that looks like a brutal pattern to follow. entirely too much yarn switching.
I drive an '02 Z06 corvette with 305 rubber in the rear which are essentially track tires
yeah, you're gonna want some tread on those.

i thought you were going to switch cars?

For real. The hot dog guy at Home Depot pulled in over 1 mil last year. I remember there used to be a hot dog girl in a bikini on Gandy and she made more (for obvious reasons).

This would be a fun idea! Plus, have ShawnDavid ride by with the rickshaw to take customers to their cars in his 80s outfit.

No, not an ice cream truck. Just a general vending truck.

Breakfast, lunch, coffee, soda, etc, etc. You can get everything already made from a food vendor like Sysco.

Plus my parents have a piece of land that during the summer season has tons of traffic. So I could sling some burgers and hot dogs to all the beach goers and make a killing.

That'd be pretty funny. :fly:

Look what I can do!

untitled-4.jpg

i didn't know i could feel this jealous. :hs: that is BEAUTIFUL and now you must teach me. i'll pay you in blowjobs.

i haven't done any patterns yet. i'm still making snake blankets. but i'm having fun! :fly:

i didn't know i could feel this jealous. :hs: that is BEAUTIFUL and now you must teach me. i'll pay you in blowjobs.

i haven't done any patterns yet. i'm still making snake blankets. but i'm having fun! :fly:

Sweet. I took me a month to do it becuase I kept messing up and having to reverse the knitting.

Its called the Irish Hiking Scarf, supposed to be a good beginner scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.