The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg

The guy that did The Cell did a second movie about two years ago but it wasn't ever released. It's now going to be released. It looks visually cool.

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4i1uw_the-fall_creation"]Video THE FALL - the, fall - Dailymotion Share Your Videos[/ame]

Azureus's ability to get around our packet shaper is awesome.

I got tired of Azureus Vuez bullshit so I went over to Utorrent. So far its worked much better and download speeds seem faster for some reason :confused:

I still have a connection problem though with the wireless after switching back to XP.

Azureus's ability to get around our packet shaper is awesome.

I got word they were going to start kicking ass and taking names about torrenting here at work so I had to stop :(:(:(

it was amazing to pull down a whole hd-dvd in a matter of minutes with our fat pipes :drool:

We just control all p2p related things with the packet shaper. If you know how to get around it then your ok because we don't actively search for downloaders.

I have a buddy about to transfer into the security group...I'm waiting to get word from him if it's safe to resume or not

we just block outbound ports, and don't really have a problem with p2p traffic. we also do inline traffic scanning for known p2p traffic. it could be a big problem with 11k users on p2p...

Status
Not open for further replies.