The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the drivers around here I'm beginning to think wearing a helmet in the car may not be a bad thing :erk:

I swear every other person I see leaving a parking lot gets in the car, dials someone on the phone, then backs out of the space and starts "driving" without looking around in any direction since not having to be alone with their thoughts is far more important than piloting 3,000lbs+ of mechanized death.

I had a funny thought about helmets the other day...you know how there are no seatbelts on school buses, right? it would be hysterical to mount a national campaign to make kids wear helmets on school buses in lieu of seatbelts...it would be a freaking riot to see a school bus full of kids wearing helmuts :lol:

I had a funny thought about helmets the other day...you know how there are no seatbelts on school buses, right? it would be hysterical to mount a national campaign to make kids wear helmets on school buses in lieu of seatbelts...it would be a freaking riot to see a school bus full of kids wearing helmuts :lol:

bwhahahaha, they have to be horrible looking ones though :fly:'

Count me in!

With the drivers around here I'm beginning to think wearing a helmet in the car may not be a bad thing :erk:

I swear every other person I see leaving a parking lot gets in the car, dials someone on the phone, then backs out of the space and starts "driving" without looking around in any direction since not having to be alone with their thoughts is far more important than piloting 3,000lbs+ of mechanized death.

Just last year I realized how little attention I pay to the road when using a cell phone(passed my own house like 3 days in a row). Now I will not use my cell when driving unless its a 2 second call "hey where are you" "pulling around back meet me there".

My roomie rides helmetless sometimes when hes running up to the store but it is very rare. He loves the no helmet law but like I said, its rare that he rides without one.
Might want to let him know that both of my crashes were within 1/4 mile of where I was living. ;)

Of course, I wouldn't have died in either one without the helmet but I'd have had one NASTY burn on the side of my head from when the old lady nailed me :eek:

The other crash was in a snowstorm, which I never would've been able to go more than 10 feet without the helmet :lol:

:lol: That'd be awesome

Just last year I realized how little attention I pay to the road when using a cell phone(passed my own house like 3 days in a row). Now I will not use my cell when driving unless its a 2 second call "hey where are you" "pulling around back meet me there".
i can't stand driving while on the phone because i'm sure i'm pissing someone off.

i'll just have to work out the difference between stock and the current tires to see what my mileage should be.

I would just call Tire Kingdom/local tire shop and ask them... My buddy had a 12 inch lift and 44 super swampers and nothing worked right. At that point you just kinda leave it to guess work :fly:

How big tires did you move up to/from.

Last edited:
I would just call Tire Kingdom/local tire shop and ask them... My buddy had a 12 inch life and 44 super swampers and nothing worked right. At that point you just kinda leave it to guess work :fly:

How big tires did you move up to/from.
i just sized them up a couple steps because stock tires on frontier (and tacoma) pickups are always oddly small. they don't look big, they just look like they fit. can't remember what they are right now. they're about an inch or two (radius) bigger than stock.

i just sized them up a couple steps because stock tires on frontier (and tacoma) pickups are always oddly small. they don't look big, they just look like they fit. can't remember what they are right now. they're about an inch or two (radius) bigger than stock.

When we put the DUBS, hahaha bwhahahah, sorry...

When we put the 20's on the truck we lost 3mph on the speedometer with the low pro's on. I dont know if there is a specific ratio but I am sure any tire shop or mechanic could fix it.

Most states already have laws requiring hands free cell phone use and now are starting to pass texting laws. But I still almost get side swiped by a bitch fixing her makeup while driving.

They should make something like the big inflatable sumo suits for motorcycle drivers to wear.

Most states already have laws requiring hands free cell phone use and now are starting to pass texting laws. But I still almost get side swiped by a bitch fixing her makeup while driving.

They should make something like the big inflatable sumo suits for motorcycle drivers to wear.

Ive seen a jacket that has airbags in it that deploy when the rider comes off the bike via a small pull tab. The one I saw wasnt in production yet tho.

When we put the DUBS, hahaha bwhahahah, sorry...

When we put the 20's on the truck we lost 3mph on the speedometer with the low pro's on. I dont know if there is a specific ratio but I am sure any tire shop or mechanic could fix it.

you know, now that i think about it, i'm getting bonus resale value by not running the odometer up as much as i should be. i think i'll work out the difference for working out gas mileage, but continue to cheat on mileage.

Status
Not open for further replies.