The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew a guy in college with that last name. when they were assigning nicknames he got something related (can't remember exactly) and he said at least it beat his nickname from home. when he told what it was no one could pass on it and thus it followed him to college. probably still haunts him to this day.

Fondles.

i knew a guy in college with that last name. when they were assigning nicknames he got something related (can't remember exactly) and he said at least it beat his nickname from home. when he told what it was no one could pass on it and thus it followed him to college. probably still haunts him to this day.

Fondles.

wat

$56 to fill my tank this morning...did they start selling smart cars in the US yet?

They did, but since we don't get the diesel version they only get 33mpg or so.

That's pathetic, a Civic or Corrola gets better than that. I'm hoping we get more diesels again next year, the last diesel Jetta's for sale here were getting in the 50's.

They did, but since we don't get the diesel version they only get 33mpg or so.

That's pathetic, a Civic or Corrola gets better than that. I'm hoping we get more diesels again next year, the last diesel Jetta's for sale here were getting in the 50's.
i thought i heard something about VW coming out with a new diesel that will still pass the stricter emission standards.

or you could get one of those mercedes blutech jobbies.

i thought i heard something about VW coming out with a new diesel that will still pass the stricter emission standards.

or you could get one of those mercedes blutech jobbies.

I believe that's their plan (VW). The MB Bluetec is nice, but still pretty crappy mileage IMO - though for that size car I suppose it's not bad. I'm also not looking to spend $50k+ on a car :fly:

Right now we can't buy new diesels (Other than giant trucks) in MA, IIRC it's the same for CA, NY, VT, and CT as well - they have to have more than 7500 miles to be registered here :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.