The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i continue you to think ur argument is skewed. i pay taxes EVERY YEAR. my contribution to the nation's welfare EXISTS. :nevx3:

I dont really care to get into this again... I pay taxes but missed a couple years, you pay taxes yet leave off your main source of income. You, unlike everyone else here have no right to talk :p

I dont really care to get into this again... I pay taxes but missed a couple years, you pay taxes yet leave off your main source of income. You, unlike everyone else here have no right to talk :p

I'm doubtful that you will pay back your taxes.

hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

You can make moves, or you can make excuses, but you can't make both.

Good things are left to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
---Abraham Lincoln

power outages suck. I was right in the middle of watching some tv and bam, power goes out. Out for 2 hours. Came back for 15mins. Was doing some work on my computer and bam power goes out again. Fortunately I had just enough time to save and shut down. Didn't have enough time to save what I was doing online though. :mad:

prince andrew of england, the duke of york, was on my floor today at work
quote of the day: do I really have to call him "his royal highness"? :lol:

just becasue he's a prince there doesn't mean he means shit here.

disrespecting foreign dignitaries doesn't go over too well for an international news company :tard:

:p

you may be the pope in vatican city but over here, I'll call ya dave!

Last edited:
disrespecting foreign dignitaries doesn't go over too well for an international news company :tard:

:p

you may be the pope in vatican city but over here, I'll call ya dave!

we beat them once in a war and we can do it again..wait..no never mind wait till battlestar galtaica is over and doctor who. fuck it..I love those limeys.

Heads up Drool and all you other texas peoples

map_spectrop01_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.