The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
52347af54be6dea0.jpg

excerpt from www.illmitch.com :

ILL Mitch Spread Team consisting many fans (probably two million if I was doing a guess)(or maybe 25 million I cant remember) who are of loyaltee and respect. Spread ILL Mitch.

SPREAD TEAM GOAL:
Make ILL Mitch number one rap man in world

WHAT SPREAD TEAM MEMBERS/GANGSTERS GET::
Free secret mp3s videos and other good things but main think they get is respect.

TOP WAYS TO SPREAD:
1. Put all ill mitch video on every webpage you can put it this will include myspaces or any other
2. Send all ill mitch video to every friend you own
3. Teach all friends why ILL Mitch is good and encouraging them to join spread team
4. Send ill mitch video link to every good website you know that will maybe put video on site for showing
5. Show everyone ill mitch raps and tell them to get for ipod because ill mitch is future and has mp3 now
6. If anyone does a bad to you don't take no craps and let them know you are Spread Team gangster

#6!!!! bwaaaahahahahahahaha...

how the hell did you do that? i looked at that image for a while examining every detail before reading your post and the bag is the one thing i didn't even notice.

Cuz the japs always have one thing off in the picture, one item that does not fit. Plus I wanted to see if anyone else was paying attention. :p

excerpt from www.illmitch.com :

ILL Mitch Spread Team consisting many fans (probably two million if I was doing a guess)(or maybe 25 million I cant remember) who are of loyaltee and respect. Spread ILL Mitch.

SPREAD TEAM GOAL:
Make ILL Mitch number one rap man in world

WHAT SPREAD TEAM MEMBERS/GANGSTERS GET::
Free secret mp3s videos and other good things but main think they get is respect.

TOP WAYS TO SPREAD:
1. Put all ill mitch video on every webpage you can put it this will include myspaces or any other
2. Send all ill mitch video to every friend you own
3. Teach all friends why ILL Mitch is good and encouraging them to join spread team
4. Send ill mitch video link to every good website you know that will maybe put video on site for showing
5. Show everyone ill mitch raps and tell them to get for ipod because ill mitch is future and has mp3 now
6. If anyone does a bad to you don't take no craps and let them know you are Spread Team gangster

#6!!!! bwaaaahahahahahahaha...

How can I become a Spread Team Gangster? It sounds so hard core

Status
Not open for further replies.