The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've heard of massive explosions in grain elevators and processing facilities from dust in the air. the guys who sweep at night have to wear respirators and get hazard pay because, when sweeping, a spark will ignite the dust in the air like a bomb going off.

heard about the sugar plant explosion. i was just starting to think that with ethanol use in gasoline raising the cost of corn we might finally see a return of sugar sweetened softdrinks. this will put a kink in that plan. at least i can buy mexican imports here in Tejas.

I really wish I didn't have to e-mail myself the pictures on my BB. I don't have a memory card for it yet, and when it is hooked up via USB, you cannot see the files on the internal memory. stupid............

yes, the back window is almost completely missing except for 3" of the glass :fly:
took that pic today while sitting in traffic at noontime. that made my day.
the woman driving the truck didn't seem to be happy, on the cell with someone flailing her arms around with all the snow and cold air coming in the back.

Last edited:
I really wish I didn't have to e-mail myself the pictures on my BB. I don't have a memory card for it yet, and when it is hooked up via USB, you cannot see the files on the internal memory. stupid............

use the 4.2.1 desktop manager software(it's only like 50mb and it turned into insane 700mb bloatware after that) and you should be able to move pics over through the media manager portion, maybe...when you have a micro sd in there it will show up as a drive under my computer which is much easier

use the 4.2.1 desktop manager software(it's only like 50mb and it turned into insane 700mb bloatware after that) and you should be able to move pics over through the media manager portion, maybe...when you have a micro sd in there it will show up as a drive under my computer which is much easier

I see. I'm currently using 4.3 and it does not appear to have that media manager portion of the software. Yes, if I had an SD card, my computer shows an empty removable disk drive (the BB).

Status
Not open for further replies.