The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
c994.jpg

Well the wife said she wants to call it quit a few minutes ago. In large part because I don't like her parents. The same parents that tried to commit her several months ago because they don't know how to talk with her and have always made our marriage struggle. Of course she had to do it on the phone while I'm at work. I'm sick of the bullshit. I'm broke at the moment because I gave her all the money I had to help her out, of course, and now I'm about to be homeless too. I'm going to make her explain it to my son. At least I hadn't bought her a valentines gift yet. I'm sick of it all. She's never been a wife to me.

Well the wife said she wants to call it quit a few minutes ago. In large part because I don't like her parents. The same parents that tried to commit her several months ago because they don't know how to talk with her and have always made our marriage struggle. Of course she had to do it on the phone while I'm at work. I'm sick of the bullshit. I'm broke at the moment because I gave her all the money I had to help her out, of course, and now I'm about to be homeless too. I'm going to make her explain it to my son. At least I hadn't bought her a valentines gift yet. I'm sick of it all. She's never been a wife to me.

I'm so sorry. What a shitty way of telling you! She must going in a bad place too if she acted like that. I think the best thing that helped me get over a lot of anger from my last relationship is the realization that what happened happened and what didn't happen didn't happen. There's nothing to read into: ie, a failed relationship does not equal you being a failure or that she is a failure.

wow sorry to hear that b

if you need anything let me know... mini vacation to florida? :)

should I be wary of dating a chick named april? she even goes by ape too:omy:
I'm having premonitions by association that I'm going to wake up with a cantaloupe in my ass if I sleep with her :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.