The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had a customer send me a threatening e-mail on Friday telling me if I don't refund part of the services fees I had charged her, she will report me to BBB and my state attorney general's office. What a bitch. She never said anything during the service call about the fees that I charged when I explained them to her prior to starting the work. She paid the bill during the service call. And now she wants a a partial refund (one hour of labor out of the four, plus the mileage fee, as a refund), and it isn't "open to debate".

So I had a customer send me a threatening e-mail on Friday telling me if I don't refund part of the services fees I had charged her, she will report me to BBB and my state attorney general's office. What a bitch. She never said anything during the service call about the fees that I charged when I explained them to her prior to starting the work. She paid the bill during the service call. And now she wants a a partial refund (one hour of labor out of the four, plus the mileage fee, as a refund), and it isn't "open to debate".

did you have her sign a bill or anything remotely resembling one?

that was a fantastic thread...I keep going back for updates too :cool:

I'd love to find one in a barn somewhere, get it for nothing, and spend 10 years restoring it. By the time they get to the classifieds or Ebay it's $30,000 for a heap of rusting metal.

Looked at a house a few years back with a number of outbuildings, including a HUGE steel garage - there were a couple of older trucks inside in decent shape and a small car under a tarp in one corner - boy was I excited.........

It was a freakin' Le Car :wtf:

I'd love to find one in a barn somewhere, get it for nothing, and spend 10 years restoring it. By the time they get to the classifieds or Ebay it's $30,000 for a heap of rusting metal.

Looked at a house a few years back with a number of outbuildings, including a HUGE steel garage - there were a couple of older trucks inside in decent shape and a small car under a tarp in one corner - boy was I excited.........

It was a freakin' Le Car :wtf:

hahaha, le ownt :fly:

sounds like she planned that from the get-go. she seems to be a scam artist....i hope you have something that she signed which says that she understands the fees and they are non-returnable.

oooh, I didn't realize who that was...I LOVE the music from C&C(NOT THE MUSIC FACTORY FOR ANYONE WONDERING) rolf

Status
Not open for further replies.