your penis packs a wallop,
your penis brings a load,
and when it makes a delivery,
it needs its own zip code,
nine, double zero, PENIS!!

Your, too big to fit in here,
too big to fit in here,
too big to fit in here,

I'd make fun of what a fag you are for quoting that movie, but it would only illustrate that I have, in fact, seen that movie.

mikey, are you the amazing racist, whose videos are infamous across the intarwebnets, and one of the videos is named Tonk? Cuz that one video where all the day laborers that jumped in the back of the pickup and were driven to INS under the pretense of building a deck, was rather humorous.

edit: ^ baron mount > * (land mounts that is)
that is all.

Last edited:
mikey, are you the amazing racist, whose videos are infamous across the intarwebnets.

i'm not really racist, just a reposting ass.

and one of the videos is named Tonk? Cuz that one video where all the day laborers that jumped in the back of the pickup and were driven to INS under the pretense of building a deck, was rather humorous.

edit: ^ baron mount > * (land mounts that is)
that is all.

:lol::lol::lol:

What a lovely ride,
your penis is a thrill,
your penis is cadillac,
a giant coupe de ville,

your penis packs a wallop,
your penis brings a load,
and when it makes a delivery,
it needs its own zip code,
nine, double zero, PENIS!!

Your, too big to fit in here,
too big to fit in here,
too big to fit in here,

My body is a movie. And your penis is the STAR

having another go today at quitting smoking. so far so good. 8 hours. :lol:

same resolutions as every year: get in shape, less toxins in the body, watch money more carefully (got our budget done and so far so good, tho it's only the 7th, lmao).

just came off a two week vacay. pretty well rested.

wife is 14 weeks wednesday. saw ultrasound last week. she was ecstatic, looked like every other ultrasound in the world to me.

having another go today at quitting smoking. so far so good. 8 hours. :lol:

same resolutions as every year: get in shape, less toxins in the body, watch money more carefully (got our budget done and so far so good, tho it's only the 7th, lmao).

just came off a two week vacay. pretty well rested.

wife is 14 weeks wednesday. saw ultrasound last week. she was ecstatic, looked like every other ultrasound in the world to me.

Dunno why but I woke up this morning not in the mood to smoke. I have a pack of smokes beside me but I just dont feel like it. I wonder how long this will go for

Well that was different. I've never had someone tell me that my charge per hour wasn't fair because it was too low.

Well that was different. I've never had someone tell me that my charge per hour wasn't fair because it was too low.

9 times out of 10 low bid usually means one of two things :

1: Bidder has no idea what theyre bidding on, or are generally clueless

b: Trying to sucker their way into a contract with a low price and inflate the cost on the back end with cost overages.

Status
Not open for further replies.