The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transformers 2: Michael Bay Promises Lot of New Robots
By: César A. Berardini - "Cesar"

Share This Article
Jan. 3rd, 2008 4:31 pm
Director Michael Bay has revealed that the sequel to Transformers will feature lot of new, unique robots. Bay wrote on his personal web site:

Transformers 2 will be coming soon. The new robots are really really unique and there are a lot of them this time.

Well before the first movie hit theaters, the film makers let slip that that Dinobots and Constructicons may be some of the groups that will appear in a potential sequel. A short video clip found on www.sectorseven.org, (enter "codeblack," click on the red hard drive, choose the N.B.E. 08 file) shows Dinobots leader Grimlock in his T-Rex form, crushing everything on his path. The excavator on the left could be Scavenger, from the Constructicons.

Futhermore, producer Tom DeSanto said in an interview that he has "a very cool idea on how to intro the Dinobots and Constructicons."

Considering the ending of the first movie, we are pretty sure that we'll get to see Shockwave and otherrobots that have survived at Cybertron. What Autobots and Decepticons characters would you like to see in Transformers 2?

1181161520.jpg

Hey Mike, I'd like to talk to you about a contract after looking at your resume. I have one question though. What is SMS?

WHAT THE FUCK

Amazing Classic Pic - Not Photoshopped

262477e9573ccfc2.jpg

You could do this easily in Photoshop today, but Philippe Halsman did not - this was shot live. It took 26 tries to get it over five hours - Halsman counted to four, Dali leapt, 3 assistants threw the cats, one threw the water from a bucket and Halsman's wife held the chair. Its all done in the camera.

[ig]http://uselessforums.com/imagehosting/262477e9573ccfc2.jpg[/img]

You could do this easily in Photoshop today, but Philippe Halsman did not - this was shot live. It took 26 tries to get it over five hours - Halsman counted to four, Dali leapt, 3 assistants threw the cats, one threw the water from a bucket and Halsman's wife held the chair. Its all done in the camera.

That's amazing and the bolded part is hilarious. I want to take pics of people throwing cats. :fly:

[ig]http://uselessforums.com/imagehosting/262477e9573ccfc2.jpg[/img]

That's amazing and the bolded part is hilarious. I want to take pics of people throwing cats. April, can I borrow a couple cats? :fly:

262477e9573ccfc2.jpg

Sadly the painting that got soaked is now worth a couple mil :(

Status
Not open for further replies.