The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just found out this morning that one of my old buddies who I havent seen in about a year decided to be "King of Clearwater" and jump from the Memorial Bridge. For some reason he thought a 70 foot jump would be easy... They havent found him or a body yet :-(

I still remember back in 5th grade when I shadowed him going into middle school. I want to think there is a chance he is still alive but he jumped Sunday at 2am and nobodies heard from him. Heres the article if anyones interested, not a smart move on Craigs part but sad none the least

http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2007/11/missing-bridge.html

Last edited:
So I just found out this morning that one of my old buddies who I havent seen in about a year decided to be "King of Clearwater" and jump from the Memorial Bridge. For some reason he thought a 70 foot jump would be easy... They havent found him or a body yet :-(

I still remember back in 5th grade when I shadowed him going into middle school. He is a triplet and I couldnt imagine what his brothers are thinking right now. I want to think there is a chance he is still alive but he jumped Sunday at 2am and nobodies heard from him. Heres the article if anyones interested, not a smart move on Craigs part but sad none the least

http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2007/11/missing-bridge.html

OMG!! is memorial the new one to clwtr beach?

I can't tell if the background car is an MG or a 50's ferrari :p
guessing from the Lucas jab in the bottle, it's an MG? maybe a Triumph?

going with the Lucas theme I'm guessing the foreground car is also a british race car that is turbo'd or charged

those slots are familiar

Kinda looks like a Triumph, I thought the jab was hilarious :fly:

Ok, so I ate there tonight. The cafeteria styling is a little wonky, but the oysters and steak were pretty damn good. Impressive wine list as well, didn't get to the scotch list though...

hmm...you mean there was like a cafeteria line where people served you? When I was there last, circa 1999, it was a table service restaurant. Glad the food was good though.

I wonder if it's under new management now. That used to be the place that foreign dignitaries went when they flew into Raleigh, so maybe it's not quite the same as it used to be.

hmm...you mean there was like a cafeteria line where people served you? When I was there last, circa 1999, it was a table service restaurant. Glad the food was good though.

I wonder if it's under new management now. That used to be the place that foreign dignitaries went when they flew into Raleigh, so maybe it's not quite the same as it used to be.

Naw, it's table service - it's just got the big room-big tables deal going on.
Guess the place is a local icon though, kinda. Always preferable over a chain of any sort :D

Went to Sullivan's tonight, I didn't have a steak there to compare but the food was excellent. :drool:

This news comes straight from The Warrior's own MySpace page:

BREAKING NEWS WARRIOR FANS!! THE WARRIOR HAS JUST RELEASED A NEW SINGLE ENTITLED "HO KOGAN"! VOTE FOR IT ON TRL !!!!!!!

BUT FIRST YOU MUST....
1. Blow 8 Massive lines of coke.
2. Run 139 MPH through a wall of your choice.
3. Clothesline your mother (or grandmother's) head off.
4. Drink 33 Red bulls.
5. Blow 82 ULTIMATE LINES of rocket fuel (coke).
6. Drop acid.
7. Take ecstacy.
8. Gorilla Press your pet (dog or cat).
9. Blow 355 8 Ball's of coke with a hollowed out baseball bat (wood).
10. LISTEN AND WATCH THE WARRIOR'S NEW SONG "HO KOGAN!!!!"

FEEL THE POWER!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr9TspUvigM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr9TspUvigM[/ame]

I admit that when I was like 8 to 10 yrs old, I loved wrestling. I vaguely remember UW, but I think that was the down turn of his career when I was actively watching.

Now that I look back, and have seen the videos and read more about the guy behind UW, he's fuckin nutz. Someone analyzed what he said once in a promo video for WWF, and it made no sense whatsoever.

My band is working on a demo. This is like listening to paint dry. It's all level setting right now."Hit the kick drum 5k times." Think I might run up the street and grab some Wendy's. We're not doing vocals tonight anyway. I just have to lay down scratch tracks. What a blast! This is the extremely unglamorous side of playing music.

Fly, the mobile theme doesn't allow for new threads because the thread label icons don't come up. When you hit "post reply" it just brings you back to a blank new thread screen.

My band is working on a demo. This is like listening to paint dry. It's all level setting right now."Hit the kick drum 5k times." Think I might run up the street and grab some Wendy's. We're not doing vocals tonight anyway. I just have to lay down scratch tracks. What a blast! This is the extremely unglamorous side of playing music.

Where's the copious amounts of booze, blow, and groupies? :fly:
you're doing it wrong.... jk

I hit the back of my ankle with a dustpan (don't ask me how, I'm magically klutzy)

and it STILL hurts :sob:

Status
Not open for further replies.