The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what hurts more: one of my wisdom teeth that's all inflamed or the ear infection in my right ear.

Made an appointment with an oral surgeon to have two of my wisdom teeth taken out. I can't afford to get the other two taken out (plus the other two haven't broken through the gums yet). $900 for two teeth. bleh

Zac's birthday present is getting sent back.

HAHAHA

dharma???? :lol:

boxtrap5yu.jpg

I'm not sure what hurts more: one of my wisdom teeth that's all inflamed or the ear infection in my right ear.

Made an appointment with an oral surgeon to have two of my wisdom teeth taken out. I can't afford to get the other two taken out (plus the other two haven't broken through the gums yet). $900 for two teeth. bleh

If you have health insurance, use it because even you don't have dental, certain procedures will still be covered, or at least discounted.

The ear infections are likely being caused by the wisdom teeth

If you have health insurance, use it because even you don't have dental, certain procedures will still be covered, or at least discounted.

The ear infections are likely being caused by the wisdom teeth

Health insurance is $7500 deductible, of which I haven't had much applied to it this year. Nothing gets discounted (except prescription drugs) until I meet my deductible. It was the only health insurance I could find that was even remotely affordable in this state. Most health insurance companies have left the state due to supposed rising costs and claims. :rolleyes:

Interesting hypothesis about the ear infections. I started getting them out of the blue last October. They seem to have a 2-3 month cycle. One ear gets infected, then a week later the other ear (obviously, since they are connected by tubes, [lolol internet has tubes]). Then for 2 or 3 months, I have no issues with my ears. I've given up on going to the doctor about the ear infections. They don't give me anything and just say it'll clear itself up. As a side note, I used to get them a lot when I was a youngin. I don't clean my ears out every day as a ENT doctor told me that can set off inflamations and what not.

dessert...some sort of coconut chocolate cake with pecans on top...I'm usually not big on eating dessert but this looked damned good

shitty pic...I need to keep my hands steadier on the crackberry

15474346da78437.jpg

I can't tell if the background car is an MG or a 50's ferrari :p
guessing from the Lucas jab in the bottle, it's an MG? maybe a Triumph?

going with the Lucas theme I'm guessing the foreground car is also a british race car that is turbo'd or charged

those slots are familiar

Last edited:
day 3 of wisdom teeth removal:
The surgery only cost me $680! Nice savings there. I guess because one of the teeth was just a standard extraction. The other tooth was a partial bone impact. I realized last night that the surgeon put in one suture in the back. Which fell out this morning as I was brushing my teeth. No blood or dry socket as of yet. I tried the rinse mouth out with 1 part hydrogen peroxide 2 parts water, and that is plain disgusting. Almost wanted to puke. I've switched to 1/4 tsp of salt in a large glass of water which is much easier to take. Still on soft food diet. Kind of sucks, as I'm so used to taking in 1000cal (wild guess here) from carbos during each meal. Reduced to whatever calories I get from soft foods like yogurt, cottage cheese, apple sauce, Jello, etc. No real pain after the 1st day. Swelling is way down.

Still on soft food diet. Kind of sucks, as I'm so used to taking in 1000cal (wild guess here) from carbos during each meal. Reduced to whatever calories I get from soft foods like yogurt, cottage cheese, apple sauce, Jello, etc. No real pain after the 1st day. Swelling is way down.

You can get a fair amount of carbs/cals from chocolate milk, instant mashed potatoes, oatmeal, and/or cream based soups (like clam chowder).

Don't think bumping the thread would be a good idea, but I'm pretty closed to finished on the design for the vest.

6474747fbdd98d6f.png

I cleaned my computer desk today and found receipts from 2 years ago :lol: So it would appear that 2 yrs ago was the last time I cleaned my desk.

edit: I also moved the computer speakers (that I talked previously about in this thread) on the desk and found better places for them that makes them sound better. I've noticed a crackling sound in the front left speaker, that I have not been able to trace its cause.

Last edited:
You can get a fair amount of carbs/cals from chocolate milk, instant mashed potatoes, oatmeal, and/or cream based soups (like clam chowder).

Yep, also...after wisdom teeth extraction the Smoothie King is your friend, you can get protein and calorie supplements in their smoothies.

Status
Not open for further replies.