The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it bad when i have to tell my mom to wait until after i get my food to complain...each and every time we go out?

Yeah, I've got the small ones like in that picture shown. I developed them about a year or two ago. I noticed them a lot, like you said, when looking at bright backgrounds, like the sky or in the shower. Unfortunately now I see them all the time. Such as this web site, using the Nightshade theme. The grey is light enough for me to notice them. It is so hard to ignore them. Plus mine move around; they aren't in one location.

However this one I have in my left eye is big, like it is either further in my eye or just really large because I cannot make out the object's size, edge, or whatever.

My mom has these too. I hate my eyes. I'm badly nearsighted (almost a -8 diaopter in both eyes) with really bad astigmatisms. Plus I have a bad spot on the bottom of my retina in one eye, that my eye doctor found at my last appointment that she said would have to be monitored at each appointment to make sure it hasn't gotten bigger.

I need new eyes. Anyone care to give me their eyes?

Last edited:
i had a weird dream last night. i needed to make a part on a bridgeport and someone used the material i was going to use. it's weird cause i am above bridgeports(yes, in a haughty, i am better than you way), i laugh at my dad who plays on one occasionally at work. but i was fuckin pissed at some people, people i haven't seen in 4-5 years that had nothing to do with machining.

Status
Not open for further replies.