The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear some dude was just looking at my junk in the washroom. Should I have said something?

Last edited:
Blah, I hate being sick. Both of the kids have been sick all week too so I've still been up all night with them and up for the day by 6 and taking care of them all day even though I feel like crap! It sucks.

i'm just exhausted. bout a 20 hour day yesterday.

really need to hit the gym today. have gone every other day for a week, so, pleased about that (pats self on back). but i only got about 4 hours sleep last night. working til almost 4 this afternoon, beerhead (and hot friend) coming over at 630.. nap? workout?

iono.. maybe i can push through it. the 7am to 1am day. argh.

i'm sure once we start swillin $8 beers at the Trop at 7 and hit the stage at 9 i will "find some energy". go go gadget personality.

and then gotta be at gators tomorrow at 1030.

does anyone else ever feel like you've just used up all your personality? or is that just being in education and entertainment that does that to you?

I was up late too...tiger woods '08 on the wii is more addictive than crack...I finally forced myself into bed at 2am and I'm looking at a long night tonight also...bringing my jailbait lady friend to the braves game tonight and then out after :fly:

I was up late too...tiger woods '08 on the wii is more addictive than crack...I finally forced myself into bed at 2am and I'm looking at a long night tonight also...bringing my jailbait lady friend to the braves game tonight and then out after :fly:

I wish I was doing something fun like this, I was up till midnight bottleing tomatoes. They really need to become salsa but that takes too much time and effort for one lowly sick person, so that will happen next week.

Burn Notice season finale last night was badass. I was glad to see Bruce Campbell have a larger role in an episode. I think last week Lucy Lawless guest starred, yet she didn't have any scenes with Bruce. I bet that was kinda strange to be on the same show again, after 7 or 8 yrs since Xena.

Status
Not open for further replies.