The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I've always wondered:

If human hair is dead when it exits the scalp, why do shampoo/hair product manufacturers say vitamins revitalize the hair? How can hair absorb vitamins if it is dead?

Man, just got back from the 2007 BNAS Airshow (BNAS=Brunswick Naval Air Station). What a good show. The Blue Angels did an awesome routine. The Army Skyjumpers as well. Pics coming shortly when they finish uploading.

My face is on fire. /Ralph Wigham

I just realized I got a bad sunburn on my face :eek:

Edit: Here are the photos. I'm too tired to bother to make a thread about it. Taken with an older Canon S500 small point 'n shoot. So hard to follow the jets while taking a photo.

Last edited:
It looks like we are stuck here for the duration of the pregnancy and it's not even supposed to get above 70 today. I've officially been cold for 2 days now. :(.

I just ordered 4 new shirts from my friends company. She works in the warehouse down the street and gets them for 6 bucks a shirt, wooooot

tell me if you like em...

144.jpg

150.jpg

73.jpg

19.jpg

I have always been secretly afraid of getting caught in one. Not scared of the actual pain side but the stupidity of the situation, "hey look at that dumbass stuck in the escalator".

We've been in the same building for something like 20 years and we're still using the original wallpaper, paint, and office furniture... we had been using the same computer equipment up until like 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.