The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
started season 9 of the x-files this morning...I think this marathon might have back fired and increased my x-files addiction rather than quench the thirst

Gah, I can't believe summer is over. Some of my friends are back in college. The maple trees around here are getting their first signs of changing colors. :(
Where did summer go? And why so fast?

I_chuckled.jpg

i just killed the biggest spider i've ever saw in my entire life, it was so big that it was finding it hard to climb up the wall before eventually falling to the ground. i was actually asleep, but i awoke suddenly. i suspect it's footfalls were audible.

seeing as it's almost 4.30am, and i have work in 4 hours i decided that this was completely unacceptable behaviour from a spider. i used my tweezers to remove this ones leg after his fall, this stopped him from running. i was then clean to take my time and bring him to the ashtray i keep for this very circumstance, once there i sprayed a liquid bodyspray into the lid of the can so that it condensed into a water-like liquid. after pouring onto our stricken friend i engulfed him in flame - long after the liquid had burned off he was still on fire. 3 minutes in all he burned for before i finally put it out. the stubs of his legs rising from the ashtray like the remnants of the world trade centre at ground zero.

all 9 seasons of the x-files done :(

time for a new show to watch straight through

I need to catch up on the 4400...guess I'll start there

petroleum jelly, plastic gloves, girls panties, chemical-soaked rags, gum, candy, a razor and putty knife and costume false teeth is the recipe list for what?

i am off this weekend and have no idea what to do, have noo money cause just payed for school, hate being broke BUT its ok cause it no for long I hope lol

I went to put on my belt today and had to use the next tighter notch. I dont feel as if I have lost weight and have not weighed myself so I am not sure. Ever since I have bought this belt though I have used the same hole which was to loose this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.