The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there no open container law for cars in Maine? that sticker would make sense if that's the case (of beer)

I have no clue, but does it matter? The sticker almost infers that if you don't have the sticker on your license that you can consume alcohol and drive. :fly:

Anyway, so I get a customer calling me up at my house number (unfortunately when I started my business I didn't get a 2nd phone line or Vonage hooked up :tard: ) last night at 8:30pm wanting a service call. I'm like, well it isn't office hours and call my office number in the morning.

Worst business mistake I've done.

I have no clue, but does it matter? The sticker almost infers that if you don't have the sticker on your license that you can consume alcohol and drive. :fly:

Anyway, so I get a customer calling me up at my house number (unfortunately when I started my business I didn't get a 2nd phone line or Vonage hooked up :tard: ) last night at 8:30pm wanting a service call. I'm like, well it isn't office hours and call my office number in the morning.

Worst business mistake I've done.

if there is no auto open container law you could feasibly drive around drinking a beer just as long as you aren't over the limit...it used to be that way in atlanta when I first moved here...you could pull up next to a cop, crack a beer and it was completely legal as long as you weren't over the limit...that sticker might mean he no longer has open container rights

if there is no auto open container law you could feasibly drive around drinking a beer just as long as you aren't over the limit...it used to be that way in atlanta when I first moved here...you could pull up next to a cop, crack a beer and it was completely legal as long as you weren't over the limit...that sticker might mean he no longer has open container rights

You can still do that, so long as you aren't on public property. My uncle used to piss off the local sheriff by drinking in his truck down next to the railroad tracks, as the railroad around here owns 25' on both sides of the tracks from the middle of the tracks.

Today has been one sucky ass day.

Not only did I get fired for some bullshit reason (for something I dind't even really "do" in the first place) .. I found out that I also got stabbed in the back by not 1 but 2 friends I've had for over 6 years (in regard to my job, one of them took it and didn't bother to give me a head sup that I needed to look for other employment).

My faith in people just keeps getting weaker and weaker. I think from now on I will help no one else. I've done so much for those 2 people .. and this is what it gets me .. shit on.

I give up. :(

the shirt I'm wearing today smells slightly mildewed :wtf:
I never let me clothes rot in the washer so this is slightly perplexing

fail-24.jpg

w00t, finally some decent shows coming up here and all within 2 months:

1. August Burns Red / A Life Once Lost / Too Pure to Die / Oh Sleeper
2. Shadows Fall / All That Remains / Protest the Hero / The Showdown
3. Powerman 5000
4. Bury Your Dead / Ion Dissonance / Nights Like These / +2 TBA
5. Mushroomhead

I'd really like to see Shadows Fall as I haven't seen them before, but I've seen most of the other bands at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.