The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say .. if he has that I dind't know about it .. and .. He's been holding out on ME! :lol:

girl_passed_out_on_table.JPG

You are So not funny :lol: .. by the time you move here .. I am going to be so emotionally scarred by the things I have seen/heard in the past couple of months .. I'm gonna be curled up into a ball on the floor.

I'm glad I hadn't eaten this morning .. or I would have lost ever damn bit of it.

GAH! :lol:

You are So not funny :lol: .. by the time you move here .. I am going to be so emotionally scarred by the things I have seen/heard in the past couple of months .. I'm gonna be curled up into a ball on the floor.

I'm glad I hadn't eaten this morning .. or I would have lost ever damn bit of it.

At least it was warming

Has he shown you lemonparty or scatrat yet?

Have you walked in on them doing it?

I almost have. I AM CRYING HERE

no .. never done that .. I don't open their door if it's closed without one knocking first .. BUT .. they were making so much noise one night I opened my door wondering WTF was going on. I opened my door and made it halfway down the hall when i figured out what it was.

I nearly puked, and then I cme right back and shared with Mikey.

Then it happened again a week later while I was washing my hair.

I'm gonna be scarred I tell you .. scarred! :lol:

no .. never done that .. I don't open their door if it's closed without one knocking first .. BUT .. they were making so much noise one night I opened my door wondering WTF was going on. I opened my door and made it halfway down the hall when i figured out what it was.

I nearly puked, and then I cme right back and shared with Mikey.

Then it happened again a week later while I was washing my hair.

I'm gonna be scarred I tell you .. scarred! :lol:

:lol:

you should have a sex fairy leave a note on their bed, explaining that younger ears work very well. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.