The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 days off? I couldn't even imagine. Feel odd going back to work?

it kinda blows to have to get up in the am hours again but it's like coming home to have chickfila downstairs again :)
I've been missing my large 1/2 unsweet tea & 1/2 lemonade (called an arnold palmer)

it kinda blows to have to get up in the am hours again but it's like coming home to have chickfila downstairs again :)
I've been missing my large 1/2 unsweet tea & 1/2 lemonade (called an arnold palmer)

i just might have to try that. do you do diet or regular lemonade?

i just might have to try that. do you do diet or regular lemonade?

I do regular lemonade and unsweet tea...I have to have SOME sugar since I don't drink coffee...at least I'm not drinking 10 zillion gallons of coke a day anymore...arnold palmer's are the shit! tastes awesome

I do regular lemonade and unsweet tea...I have to have SOME sugar since I don't drink coffee...at least I'm not drinking 10 zillion gallons of coke a day anymore...arnold palmer's are the shit! tastes awesome

but for me, i'll bet diet would work just as well! :drool:

thanks a lot. now i'm going to ahve to get dressed and go get one. do you order it as an arnold palmer? :lol:

I bet when w_a_w was a kid his family had a big train set up through out his house and he would ride it with his dad. ;)

haha, not quite:p
I was raised by my grandparents who are pretty well off but they are modest when it comes to trains in-house :p

goatse + olympics + news = hysterical :lol:
must watch! :D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W_gInR3gXs[/youtube]

My son has a train, that he could ride in the house .. but it just went in a circle, not through a secret tunnel behind the dining room. :lol:

Yea, but your kid has a rollercoaster in the front room, what would he want with a train.

Status
Not open for further replies.