The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've pulled off lots of wallpaper and never had to sand before painting, and it always looks great. Just make sure you get all the wallpaper off first. I suppose if you are leaving huge chunks residue behind, but just wash that off.

We've pulled off lots of wallpaper and never had to sand before painting, and it always looks great. Just make sure you get all the wallpaper off first. I suppose if you are leaving huge chunks residue behind, but just wash that off.

depending on how well it's on there it can pull off drywall...I've seen it done

and imma take a big steaming something something on you src :mad:
1998? :p :fly:

I don't like wallpaper at all. My mom has border in her kitchen and it looks "ok" for what she has going (it's kinda country lookin), but I prefer paint only. You can paint just about anything onto a wall and make it look 100 times better than sticking paper up there lol. Plus it's a lot easier to paint over something then to have to remove something.

It's the best feeling ever having your own place to wreck shop in. :D I bet you're spinning in circles now.

this will be the first place that's mine and mine alone since 2001...I am happy about it, particularly since I will be owning it :)

place I am 99% sure I am going to move on has a big pool like 20ft out of the door and a huge lounge with leather couches, pool table, giant tv, etc, in between my door and the pool...place was built in 2001 and only 1 person has lived there so it's in great shape too...I'm psyched! a zillion bars and restaurants within a block or two as well...it's a walking community

this will be the first place that's mine and mine alone since 2001...I am happy about it, particularly since I will be owning it :)

place I am 99% sure I am going to move on has a big pool like 20ft out of the door and a huge lounge with leather couches, pool table, giant tv, etc, in between my door and the pool...place was built in 2001 and only 1 person has lived there so it's in great shape too...I'm psyched! a zillion bars and restaurants within a block or two as well...it's a walking community

house-warming party!!!!

the kids will just LOVE going to uncle chris'. :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.