The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I re-arranged my room. Took me 4 hours, but it's finally the way I want it .. except for my closet .. but until my organizer arrives .. I'm SOL there lol .. man alive I'm tired as crap now though lol.

-54.jpg

-53.jpg

-55.jpg

I re-arranged my room. Took me 4 hours, but it's finally the way I want it .. except for my closet .. but until my organizer arrives .. I'm SOL there lol .. man alive I'm tired as crap now though lol.

-54.jpg

[IG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h203/Sexxieracerchik4/Miscellaneous/JustRandomStuff/-53.jpg[/IMG]

[IG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h203/Sexxieracerchik4/Miscellaneous/JustRandomStuff/-55.jpg[/IMG]

So, how often do you have to febreeze your fishtank?

7464dbd9d7f75d.jpg

My project as of late. Pulling down the hideous border in our new kitchen. Only halfway done... then repainting the whole house.

I need some help!

7464dbd9d7f75d.jpg

My project as of late. Pulling down the hideous border in our new kitchen. Only halfway done... then repainting the whole house.

I need some help!

Pssssssshhhht...

Come in blue leader

Pssssshhhht...

Roger blue leader here

Psssssshhhhhht...

I finally have concrete evidence on the post office box theifs

7464dbd9d7f75d.jpg

I need some help!

you should be steaming that off or you run the risk of fucking up the drywall and having to spackle/sand/paint

you should be steaming that off or you run the risk of fucking up the drywall and having to spackle/sand/paint

See I was told that, but found that fabric softener and some water makes it come off just as easy if not better. I haven't messed up any drywall yet, some of the old paint (must be cheap paint) peeled off a little in some of the spots.

Other than that it seems to be working. :hs:

See I was told that, but found that fabric softener and some water makes it come off just as easy if not better. I haven't messed up any drywall yet, some of the old paint (must be cheap paint) peeled off a little in some of the spots.

Other than that it seems to be working. :hs:

You wont fuck up the drywall and even if you do look at where it is. Unless you cause a drastic concave it wont matter in that area.

Steam it off , what is this 1998? :lol:

What you are using is basically what they sell at the store for $7 a bottle. Just don't drench your walls lol. Regardless of what you use .. you're gonna have to sand it before you repaint just so you get all the adhesive off.

Remodeling sucks like that lol.

You wont fuck up the drywall and even if you do look at where it is. Unless you cause a drastic concave it wont matter in that area.

Yeah, I'm not too worried. It's coming off fairly nicely. It's like pulling a sticker off then working at it to get the glue off.

Steam it off , what is this 1998? :lol:

What you are using is basically what they sell at the store for $7 a bottle. Just don't drench your walls lol. Regardless of what you use .. you're gonna have to sand it before you repaint just so you get all the adhesive off.

Remodeling sucks like that lol.

So far it looks like it won't need any sanding. 99% of the old paint is staying intact so there aren't many holes of where the paint was.

You may get lucky then. I'ts usually the adhesive that makes you have to sand .. it leaves the wall roughly textured (like a fine grit), and they won't be smooth looking when light hits them.

Maybe it's cheap border .. and it did't have a lot of stickum. lol

Usually you have to sand when it is in a high light area or if the glue doesnt come off at all. At the top of the wall connecting to the ceiling it would be kinda pointless to go through all that trouble.

Usually you have to sand when it is in a high light area or if the glue doesnt come off at all. At the top of the wall connecting to the ceiling it would be kinda pointless to go through all that trouble.

I guess I look at things from a re-sell point of view (because of what I'm ins chool for). Better to do it now, then have to redo it all later is my stance (cheaper). Real Estate Agents/Buyers look at that sort of thing, trust me (so do people who do it for a living). :fly:

Fly me out there, I'll help you, I enjoy painting houses.

Me too! OMG WE COULD BE PLAY MATES!

You may get lucky then. I'ts usually the adhesive that makes you have to sand .. it leaves the wall roughly textured (like a fine grit), and they won't be smooth looking when light hits them.

Maybe it's cheap border .. and it did't have a lot of stickum. lol

I'd prefer not to sand because the wall is textured some.

Status
Not open for further replies.