The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwmt3eJEAVQ[/YOUTUBE]

ohgod.gif

lol it's one of those .. real expensive .. *I forget the name* outfits you can buy at high end retail stores. I think that one came from Macy's or something. My aunt and Mom were "real" proud of it :lol:.

My cousin's brother kept calling it a dress too. Was making my aunt SO mad :lol:. She was like .. "it's NOT A DRESS, quit telling him that!!" .

It's actually a little shorts/romper type outfit.

P4290033a2.jpg

P4290017b1.jpg

My mom used to put them on my son .. I hated them. They are kinda like what kids wore back in the 40's-50's. Just more proof that our parents are stuck in those years :lol:.

*edit* Y'all think he looks like a girl .. you should have seen my son when he was that little :lol:. He was chubby cheeked like a cherub, and had curly, blonde hair. I would have him in a Baseball outfit complete with ha t.. and people would think he was a girl :lol:. Used to make me so mad lol.

Last edited:
lol We try to tell our mom's that .. they don't listen. :lol: All of the other "adults" ( 40+ )who showed up thought it was cute too. All the people our age (under 35) .. were like WTF.

i think the outfit is precious and the little boy is ADORABLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.